Some cute bloopers from Italia MDNA..

Apples388

Yeah, I was there too, the HN bit scared the shit out of the audience though at first! Haha, it was so loud!

It's not in the video, but she kept her surpised look for quite a while into the performance...she screamed "What was that?" into the audience and some other few things :lol:

Aaaah, the Italian shows were so amazing! She's always on fire when she's performing there, so are the Italians when they see her, a match made in heaven! :thumbsup:

Nothing beats my poor Madge falling on her arse at the end of IDGA in Hyde Park :( There's no decent footage of that though.

Reason no. 49 why MDNA Tour needed a documentary. Biggest missed opportunity for M docco since... Truth or Dare really.

And yes as we all know reason no. 1 will always be The Infamous Birmingham Motel Incident :wow:

:lmao:

great concert!!! i was there too....

didn't know nonoka was there...

:D Well, is it surprising to you?

Personally, I live in Southern Germany and since M didn't come here, I thought about either travelling up to Berlin / Cologne or travelling down to Italy. Obviously I chose the latter ;) Italians defo do it better when it comes to concert audiences (and food)!

Did you see it? :rotfl: I hope you SHRIEKED IN HORROR as she went arse over tit!?

I was actually quite worried for her :shy::lmao:

But my stupid friend didn't even notice it. You know, the one that thought she was going to be inside the thurible at the start :rotfl: