Madonna's recipe for Krispy Marshmallow Treats!

Jamesy

Just never seen this before - a Warner Bros promotional Christmas Recipe Book from 1993 - including a recipe from Madonna of "Krispy Marshmallow Treats".

I like the sound of them.

$_57.JPG

tumblr_inline_mocolaAkFm1qz4rgp.gif

As if Madonna would get 10 feet close to margarine!

tumblr_lj3dv8ebGx1qzy62f.gif

Guest ditaluver

that has got to be the easiest fucking recipe Ive EVER seen

and its only 80 calories. so Madonna but yeah...butter is much better for you baby ;)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

hehe someone probably asked her for a recipe for this thing and she was like "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh fuuuuck that, what is this? Rice Krispies box? There's a recipe there, take that and put my name on it. Yeah, yeah, I love those squares. Fine. Are we done?".

hehe someone probably asked her for a recipe for this thing and she was like "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh fuuuuck that, what is this? Rice Krispies box? There's a recipe there, take that and put my name on it. Yeah, yeah, I love those squares. Fine. Are we done?".

Madonna has spoken about her ability to make popcorn and Rice Krispie Treats in various interviews throughout the years, primarily in the early 1990s. I wouldn't doubt that this was her actual submission.

DIdn't Madonna say years ago that the only two things she can cook are spaghetti and rice krispy treats? lol I swear it might have even been notated in Encyclopedia Madonnica.

She's mentioned the treats several times. There is a mention in Encyclopedia Madonnica and I believe Chris Ciccone even mentions it in his book. M was still touting her love and ability to make the tasty treats as recently as 2011:

“Cooking is not in my DNA. My kids all cook really good. I could cook if you put a gun to my head, but after a long day at the office I want to come homeicon1.png and find my dinner on the table. Oh, my gosh, everyone prepares it, but me. Sometimes my daughter Lourdes likes to cook my food. They all help. I can boil an egg, scramble eggs, cook pasta, make coffee, whip up a round of sandwiches and — get this — concoct ‘Rice Krispie’ treats.” - Madonna