Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

when she has been tanned in the past is it natural or spray on?

When has she been tan? Most of the time she's very pale. I think light skin looks better with blonde hair. I assume if she has been tan, it has to be spray on. Most people who want to be tan now do spray on, since everyone knows the sun is so damaging to your skin.

I remember reading a Madonna interview way back in the 80's where she commented that at the American Music awards she actually had a tan for once ! Not that she is overly tan at all but for Madonna, tanner than usual. She is normally almost porcelain white and keeps her skin like that to avoid sun damage and lines. I remember an interviewer ( can't recall which one though :laugh: ) who commented that she looked like a beautiful porcelain doll in person due to being so lily white.

madonnna.jpg

Another dress Madonna loves and wears again. I love that about her, she is just the same as all of us when we feel happy in a dress or outfit and like wearing them again.

anigif_original-grid-image-3630-13978568

Indeed !!!! :inlove:

And she doesn't flaunt her mega wealth. She's not the type of flashy, tacky ass celebrity who wastes her cash. She doesn't change 3 designer outfits a day, 365 days a year and she dresses down when going about her daily routines. It just makes me respect her and love her even more

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I remember she once said something about being obsessed with wearing any clothes only one time because she don't want people to think she's pathetic. I don't see how that would make her pathetic, but it seems she's less obsessed that way these days, which is a sign of good mental health :nosey:

I don't mind the grillz in theory, but it's just bizarre that she keeps trotting them out. She didn't even wear her nose ring or gold tooth for this long. And she keeps wearing them with outfits that don't make sense.

Can't wait to see them perform with her on tour next year! lol

ikr.

I like GrillzDonna.

Ok vacation over. Get back to work!