New Extreme Jibs MDNA Tour Footage

CMoody

I agree with you Sloane. I personally prefer the more "live" vibe of this footage compared to the more "produced/polished" look the official release provides. Perhaps one day the full show will leak from Extreme Jibs....they are local here to me in Miami...maybe I should work on befriending someone!

Amazing footage. I really hope that "as live"-style of tour video comes back into fashion, as opposed to the fake, polished, arty ones that seem to be popular at the moment.

I agree with you Sloane. I personally prefer the more "live" vibe of this footage compared to the more "produced/polished" look the official release provides. Perhaps one day the full show will leak from Extreme Jibs....they are local here to me in Miami...maybe I should work on befriending someone!

God yes, please do what you can lol I would buy that DVD from them in a heartbeat. When she was coming up the stairs in the Vogue outfit, toward the end, and posed.... breathtaking. Even the shots w/ just her background dancers were very cool.

It was so nice (and refreshing) to just see a beautiful sweep of things rather than quick edits.

God yes, please do what you can lol I would buy that DVD from them in a heartbeat. When she was coming up the stairs in the Vogue outfit, toward the end, and posed.... breathtaking. Even the shots w/ just her background dancers were very cool.

It was so nice (and refreshing) to just see a beautiful sweep of things rather than quick edits.

I am willing to DO whatever or whomever it takes....it's not just for love...it's for Madonna! ::washes dirty boy parts and heads to EJ Studio::

wow, really good! I like it that Madonna herself edited the dvd, but it's true that its too polished. Anyway, i wish some bootleg surfaced :( one of those concerts from the backscreens. I wish i had one from the Confessions Tour and MDNA Tour with real vocals, just like we have a lot from BAT or that one from RIT.

Agree with everyone else. While I enjoy the released one, I wish we had the complete show filmed in this style and with a proper soundboard mix that tones down that fucking audience track.

Amazing footage! I must say, I do love the dvd of the tour, I don't mind the continuity errors or the rawness or the filters, but I wish it included more of these shots, they look incredible and they give a better feeling of the show :wow:

You heard it all before: This looks much better than the officially released footage! :dramatic: