Ray of Light logo in the LAP video?

Platinum Gold

er people go to 21.07 in this video and notice she refers to the "HEART SHAPE ON THE DOOR" which (as someone pointed out above) is featured in the video to like a prayer on the bottom of the railings :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

a coincidence? probably.

Actually, LAP probably has slightly more overall ACCLAIM than ROL, but they're both pretty spectacular.

Such a random observation on the bars. :)

And that was a random thing to say

that symbol is a "general" symbol

it didn't debut on her ROL album cover

so it may very well be possible that she featured it on the LAP video too

Oh, how i wish that she could and then we had nowadays Madonna suddenly in a video. IN Papa Don't Preach fucking the boyfriend, for example. So the young Madonna made up her mind and kept her baby for sure.

"I hear you call my name and it feels like home." - Like a Prayer (1989)

"And I feel like I just got home." - Ray of Light (1998)

They're both spiritual songs in Ray of Light she talks about the light as her spiritual awakening through growth, experience and the birth of her daughter, while in Like a Prayer she's talking about a spiritual experienced through love/sex.

I thought it was a non sequitur myself, but he's responding to someone else's comment above. :gent:

I didn't even see that comment, what a fail! :(

The Queen actually recorded ROL during LAP, she had it all planned, she planed her pregnancy and her spiritual era. What a queen, always ahead of us mortals.

Kidding. But yeah, that's an interesting coincidence o.o