Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

http://showstudio.com/contributor/joseph_lally

Joseph Lally is an avant garde filmmaker, whose mission is to create within the online, digital arena a new wave of explorative films, citing Jean-Luc Godard's legacy of 60s innovation as inspiration. Of his premise for filmmaking, Lally says 'beauty seduces the eye and content shatters them'.

Familiar pic:

1106_480n.jpg?1308679568

Some websites state he was in some way involved with secret project...

His Twitter is a bit of a hodgepodge, including slightly hysteric finger-wagging at Charlize Theron about her casual use of the word rape when talking about internet gossip on celebrities.

But his work - with which I'm not familiar - could still be good, right? :D

This Messiah could well be another Art for Freedom project and probably this Joseph guy is doing this project with Madonna. Remember that Arianne Phillips Re post of Madonnas Burqa pic "to be revealed"..

This Messiah could well be another Art for Freedom project and probably this Joseph guy is doing this project with Madonna. Remember that Arianne Phillips Re post of Madonnas Burqa pic "to be revealed"..

Yep, am thinking the same.

Joseph Lally is literally the worst

at least elaborate before going offline and leaving us here ;)

btw i see a mention of nick knight on the site.. however i don't know it that means they worked together but there does seem to be a link. nick was involved with some early Gagy projects. but the actual decent ones. hmm well..

at least elaborate before going offline and leaving us here ;)

btw i see a mention of nick knight on the site.. however i don't know it that means they worked together but there does seem to be a link. nick was involved with some early Gagy projects. but the actual decent ones. hmm well..

le smoking is literally the worst :americanlife:

All I know is I am tired of Electronic dance and would like some PatrickLeonard/Madonna esq type music. So I was excited about the orchestra. I am not excited about diplo or Disclosure or whatever other DJ. Unless she is going to mix this dance music business with some old school Madonna type strings.

What is up with the MJ posts by the way? Janet will soon crawl out of her billionaires husbands ass and say something. LOL.

oh sorry lol. I just don't like Joe Lally's work at all. He takes a lot of pictures of hot guys, but most of his work is cheap looking and derivative imo. Most of his work, both in photography in film, are poorly shot, with terrible amateur "post production" work (if you can even call it that - he just messes around with the corniest filters on Photoshop and MS Paint). There's a reason why he doesn't shoot for any major publications. You can see for yourself here - http://lallypop421.com/

oh sorry lol. I just don't like Joe Lally's work at all. He takes a lot of pictures of hot guys, but most of his work is cheap looking and derivative imo. Most of his work, both in photography in film, are poorly shot, with terrible amateur "post production" work (if you can even call it that - he just messes around with the corniest filters on Photoshop and MS Paint). There's a reason why he doesn't shoot for any major publications. You can see for yourself here - http://lallypop421.com/

It looks a lot like Christopher Ciccone photography work which Madonna said about "It's just asses !"