Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

Maybe they were trying this for Harper's Bazaar last year (#didntmakethecut), it looks like it would fit the idea of the shoot I think... Otherwise it's something new

Bea Akerlund was Madonna's stylist for Bazaar, not Arianne.

I agree. We now see Madonna more often than we used to. I hope she will reinvent her image/style a little bit for the next era before she exhausts her fans.

30 odd years later? Nah. We are here till we die. Some fall off the boat but we only get more in for the ride. Some of us will never be off that boat. I for one am on it forever even when she annoys the hell out of me.

Yeah, reading the comments on these articles are so depressing. It seems once women become either mothers or over a certain age, they should completely change their personality and style. I love that Madonna is still a fun, happy and brave woman who is also a great mother and a thoughtful intelligent person.

Rocco looks more and more like his mother ! :thumbsup:

When he was a child I always thought he Looks like his father. Now he has more of the Ciccone face. He`ll be a handsome young man soon. :fag:

Yeah, reading the comments on these articles are so depressing. It seems once women become either mothers or over a certain age, they should completely change their personality and style. I love that Madonna is still a fun, happy and brave woman who is also a great mother and a thoughtful intelligent person.

Just nasty trolls, they do it to all the stars. Don't take them seriously, It's not only Madonna that gets these nasty troll comments, just a bunch of losers who will get karma shit on them.

I find it funny that M is showing her tits in a series of selfies! I know for most people here it's not a big deal, but I think some people find it shocking that a soon to be 56 year old woman with four children..... has the balls to pose for revealing photos.

People screaming at her to act her age are just self loathing fat asses jealous because they don't look that good and probably have tits that hang down to their knees as they struggle to simply get out of bed in the morning because their body is in so much pain because they never worked out a day in their life.

The highlight of their life right now is wondering who "The Bachelorette" is going to pick in the coming weeks and what they are going to stuff their face with while they watch it. Meanwhile Madonna gets ready to put out another album and gears up to tour the world again playing to millions of fans giving two shits about keyboard gangsters.

Maybe they were trying this for Harper's Bazaar last year (#didntmakethecut), it looks like it would fit the idea of the shoot I think... Otherwise it's something new

That's what immediately came to my mind.

People screaming at her to act her age are just self loathing fat asses jealous because they don't look that good and probably have tits that hang down to their knees as they struggle to simply get out of bed in the morning because their body is in so much pain because they never worked out a day in their life.

The highlight of their life right now is wondering who "The Bachelorette" is going to pick in the coming weeks and what they are going to stuff their face with while they watch it. Meanwhile Madonna gets ready to put out another album and gears up to tour the world again playing to millions of fans giving two shits about keyboard gangsters.

I think you are completely wrong about this. I know quite a lot of people who think this way about Madonna - both male and female - and they are fit and healthy. It is just a set-in mindset that so many people have about women having to act a certain way when they are older. Just the other day, I was sitting next to a fitness fanatic at work who said the same thing about another woman I work with - complaining about her dressing and acting too young. So annyoing to listen to her crittical and nasty comments. Then she made the comment of "she acts like she is Madonna - who also dresses and acts too young" It is purely an age discrimination issue

10409545_10152534184204402_7887427629121

I can't with this one. QUEEN! :wow:

Oh boy, The Cultural Appropriation/Social Justice "Warriors" are having a field day over this.....

It's amazing how CONTEXT and INTENT are lost on damn near everyone these days... And how so many of the most ignorant, hateful remarks are coming from so-called "intellectuals" and devout "believers".....

This is from Nicole Winhoffer - Madonna's trainer. Such a lovely message. Can't copy the first part but it is I love this woman, with love written as a red heart. See below.

I this woman. Forever. My mentor. The best teacher in the world. #1. Madonna

10489706_801511483214196_759231473451616

"Almost finished building a secondary school for women in Mali! With Build On ! Yaaaaaasssssssss! #revolutionoflove #rayoflight".

10432055_729831633739044_1157604304_n.jp

Awesome...

Notice the LM reference... :rotfl:

Rita Ora Copies Madonna's Busty Selfies on Instagram—See for Yourself!

rs_560x415-140627094817-1024.madonna-rit

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?

Well, that must mean that Rita Ora is one major Madonna fan—you know, just like the rest of us!

The "I Will Never Let You Down" singer posted several sexy selfies on Instagram late last night, showing off her cleavage and toned abs.

Ora was shown wearing matching a Moschino bra and underwear and rocking her signature bold red lips.

But just hours earlier, Madge was taking eerily similar photos of herself after a workout.

The pop icon flaunted her cleavage in a lace bra and black leotard and captioned the series of selfies, "I'm done."

rs_600x600-140625171542-600.madonna-work

So what gives?

Well, to be fair, it's not like the 55-year-old is the only person snapping seductive pics of herself on the web.

But even so, we're fairly certain Madonna would be super-supportive of Ora's copycat pics and deem her an #unapologeticbitch just like every other lady who graces her Instagram.

And let's not forget that the two have worked together in the past…

Ora has been the face of the "Vogue" singer's Material Girl clothing line for several seasons now.

Skin is most definitely in!

(From E! Online: So what gives?

Well, to be fair, it's not like the 55-year-old is the only person snapping seductive pics of herself on the web.

But even so, we're fairly certain Madonna would be super-supportive of Ora's copycat pics and deem her an #unapologeticbitch just like every other lady who graces her Instagram.

And let's not forget that the two have worked together in the past…

Ora has been the face of the "Vogue" singer's Material Girl clothing line for several seasons now.

Skin is most definitely in!

(From E! Online: http://www.eonline.com/news/555078/rita-ora-copies-madonna-s-busty-selfies-on-instagram-see-for-yourself)