Is Madonna dating?

nightcutter

I honestly don't know. I don't pay much attention to her personal life. Brahim seemed to just fade away from what I recall. I've not seen any recent posts about her with anyone else lately. Or have I just been living under a rock?

I honestly don't know. I don't pay much attention to her personal life. Brahim seemed to just fade away from what I recall. I've not seen any recent posts about her with anyone else lately. Or have I just been living under a rock?

She split with Brahim a while back. Rumoured to have been seeing a new young dancer called Timor but not confirmed. Many say they are just friends.

I think she should date one of the men that post here on Madonnanation. That would be fun.

Guest Rachelle of London

She broke up with Brahim late nov early December and took Timor to Switzerland in late December. I assume she's dating Timor. But that's just speculation

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG your hatred of Mr Zaibat used to kill me! He is and always will be my fave! LOVE Brahim

Brahim was hot. He could slap my face with his dong anytime. *Fans self*

You must have quite the crush to be willing to be dick slapped by Brahim. His dick must be pretty long & thick because M would not settle for less!

I want her to date Lenny Kravitz!!!

But obviously she's dating Timor. They're always together. They've been seen at dinner, out shopping, at Kabbalah, with the kids. Let's be real guys.

Brahim's way better than Timor but I get the sense that Timor is much more of a fan of M. Old videos show that he's followed her for years and actually likes her music unlike Mr. Zaibat who claimed Madonna's music "was never something he would have on his iPod" or whatever he said.

Brahim was born during LAP era :lmao: is this one any older or younger?

Wasn't Brahim born in 1986 (True Blue era?). Timor was born in 1987 (WTG/YCD era).

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't Brahim born in 1986 (True Blue era?). Timor was born in 1987 (WTG/YCD era).

Oh I thought Brahim was born 89. Timor looks so much older than B. I won't be happy til she's with someone born the sacred year of 1991

I hope not Timor please. I saw him in a Chris Brown video and ever since I have believed she has no business dating him. She can't be dating random dancers that appear in videos of other artists honestly.

I didn't "get" Brahim until I saw him dancing at the MDNA tour. He seemed really charming and I could see why she was attracted to him.

Timor is probably great, but I'm not into him looks wise.

I wonder if she is going to date anyone older again? It doesn't have to be someone her age, but someone closer to her age.