New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

That second one is by Dance Yourself to Death - Lover Away

The first is also by Dance Yourself to Death - Need Her

That would explain why they sound the same and so low quality. People are such assholes.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and too much time being spent making this album. Not a good sign. What's taking so long? The record company probably wasn't happy with the dud tracks they heard so far and she's trying to come up with something decent now.

Don't be a party pooper! I like that there's a unifying common thread with all the producers. She is definitely after some clubby and grittier electro beats combined with some urban edge. HC meets I'm Addicted, perhaps?

Sparkle, maybe she wants to try as many sounds as possible till she decides which direction she ll go. She did it previously on ROL: Babyface, Hooper, Leonard, even Goldie (sent him some songs) till she chose Orbit as the main force.

I dont think the label heard anything yet and it doesnt look like it takes her that long.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and too much time being spent making this album. Not a good sign. What's taking so long? The record company probably wasn't happy with the dud tracks they heard so far and she's trying to come up with something decent now.

Were you there in the recording studio ??? We have heard NOTHING. No Demos. No Leaks and you are being negative already ? WHY ?

Shut up bitch.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and too much time being spent making this album. Not a good sign. What's taking so long? The record company probably wasn't happy with what the dud tracks they heard so far and she's trying to come up with something decent now.

She's working hard and she's experimenting with many producers and sounds, that is a great sign! Whenever she puts hard work into her music the result is great.

Y'all, ignore Sparkle. It's just a PRESSED Flopga stan that comes out of the cracks at happy times to kill the mood. Don't take em seriously.

BITCH DON'T KILL THE VIBE.

taking so long? girl please

I don't know much about Diplo, but it is very exciting that she's working with so many different people. I think this will be a very diverse record. I almost wish she'd throw in Daft Punk for a song or two and then it'd be all-encompassing.

I don't know much about Diplo, but it is very exciting that she's working with so many different people. I think this will be a very diverse record. I almost wish she'd throw in Daft Punk for a song or two and then it'd be all-encompassing.

Maybe that will happen ^_^

Diplo's beats are EVERYTHING. Lots of people are given sick beats tbh but don't know what to do with it, but a Diplo beat sprinkled with Madonna's magic would be stuff of legend.

:Disco_Ball:

Guest bluejean

So with MDNA the complaint was that the project was "rushed." Now we have "fans" claiming she's spending too long on this new album :lmao:

Make up your mind bitches. Or maybe just wait until you hear the freakin thing!

Madonna just updated her instagram about working with Diplo

"Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom!#clicclacclicclacbitchgetoffmyback"

So with MDNA the complaint was that the project was "rushed." Now we have "fans" claiming she's spending too long on this new album :lmao:

Make up your mind bitches. Or maybe just wait until you hear the freakin thing!

I'm not complaining. MDNA was a rush job. It was a halfhearted exercise.

Looking more like Q4 or even Q1 next year again if she is still in the studio writing...

It's only May, she could easily have it all finished by the end of the month and then have post-production wrapped for a Q4 release. I think it would disastrous if she released the album in Q1 as she should utilise Christmas sales and the holiday TV season to promote. I still believe we are getting it 2014...

Guest bluejean

I'm not complaining. MDNA was a rush job. It was a halfhearted exercise.

Artpop was 3 years in the making. I don't really believe length of time spent on the album has anything to do with it.

She spent ages on American life and that's one of her weakest albums.

Guest bluejean

Well she's done a lot already. So this year seems likely to me.

I'm just wondering if the tour will start this year. That would be amazing.

WIKIPEDIA:

"His alias, short for Diplodocus, derives from his childhood fascination with DINOSAURS."

Yeah, noticed the cute drawing on her arm :inlove:

Fuck! I need this album in my life NOW!!! :wow: