Lily Allen's favorite Madonna song is "Frozen"

Ugly Hecty

pj_781.png

'Frozen'.

Would you like to work with William Orbit?
I’d prefer to work with Stuart Price.

Why haven’t you?
I don’t know. I was sitting next to him at the Brit Awards and found him to be a truly jolly fellow.

He is, by literally all accounts, a joy to work with. Maybe you could do a disco album with him.
If enough people buy this one I’ll give it a go!

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/interview-the-internet-versus-lily-allen/126434/#ixzz2zpKrzFQq

Stan, Lily. :D

But you can dislike an artist, but still like a song of there's. I can't stand Kylie but will still dance around to Hand on your heart.

But you can dislike an artist, but still like a song of there's. I can't stand Kylie but will still dance around to Hand on your heart.

This is true, I have friends that hate Madonna but admit to loving Frozen, Jump and Take A Bow.

i don't like her and her music is too bubblegum for me. nothing special. overrated as fuck. and yeah she is a huge LG fan. i remember she also said britney is more talented than M or something like that. :lmao:

Lily Allen is the British Gaga! Repulsive in every way and big headed bleurgh

didn't she also get famous because of her wealthy daddy with connections in the business?

and ive made that comparison with gags in my mind before! she also claims the record label makes her release singles she doesn't like etc :lmao: (but if she and gaga are all so "artistic" and independent and "edgy", why can't they just go indie and do it for real?) it's all blablablah.. doing the typical "generic pop girl" thing they suggest they despise..

Guest Rachelle of London

didn't she also get famous because of her wealthy daddy with connections in the business?

and ive made that comparison with gags in my mind before! she also claims the record label makes her release singles she doesn't like etc :lmao: (but if she and gaga are all so "artistic" and independent and "edgy", why can't they just go indie and do it for real?) it's all blablablah.. doing the typical "generic pop girl" thing they suggest they despise..

Her dad is the actor Keith Allen. Her mother is a well known movie producer who's produced many movies such as 4 weddings, Bridget jones, love actually etc yet she insists she's from the hood and ghetto despite growing up very wealthy.

She actually has a stunning sister who used to be a model.

Lily Allen is the British Gaga! Repulsive in every way and big headed bleurgh

My UK friends gave me the look of death after I told them told them I like songs from her first two albums. They wanted to inform me she is thrashy.

Guest Rachelle of London

My UK friends gave me the look of death after I told them told them I like songs from her first two albums. They wanted to inform me she is thrashy.

hahaha! she really is...she actually is Gaga, she thinks her generic music is some next level art, pretended to be from the streets and even had the nerve to retire from music, only to return a couple of years later...paleez.

She even had the nerve to insult Madonna...I cant even with this one

Lily may be a cunt, but she is far from being the British Gaga.

She is actually pretty cheeky and witty, not dog ugly, has a sense of humour, says what she really thinks ( no pc bullshit answers ) and is refreshing when compared to all the other boring princesses. It's just a pity this new album sounds like utter shit.

i don't like her and her music is too bubblegum for me. nothing special. overrated as fuck. and yeah she is a huge LG fan. i remember she also said britney is more talented than M or something like that. :lmao:

She did! That's one of the reasons why she's so horrible and delusional :lmao: :lmao:

She has good songs. That doesn't change because she's a brat. Deal.

i agree. I think her music is good.. mind you, not all her songs are worth listening to but most of them are well produced and written.

The only thing i don't like about her in general is the fact she's been saying she's retiring from showbiz but as soon as the dollar runs out she's back in the studio and i also noticed she usually promotes her albums by slagging other female artists. And yes she's been very mean to Madonna a few times.. of course Madonna will say Lily who? i mean she's not exactly the biggest star on earth... i'd say she's only known in the UK.

Lily's never been hugely famous, but she has had her fair share of hits in Europe and Australia. It's surprising she still has "hits" now considering the 4-5 year break she took in music.

She's always been somewhere been Katy Perry and Amy Winehouse in terms of attitude.

Love her. She made two great pop albums, I can't wait for the new one!

I enjoy listening to LA first two albums. I'm somewhat worried about the new album sounding like every other generic pop/dance album that has been released during the past year. I think the new album will be too overproduced for my taste, but there will be at least a few hits for the masses!

LA also seems like she's on a roll right now & perhaps it's her time to increase her popularity in the states???

I have to admit there's some good songs on her first two albums. But the third one doesn't sound good at all judging by the singles. We'll see when the full album is out.