Madonna's best friend

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest Sweet Tooth

I'm sure she has an elite inner circle but who's the one that she turns to when the shit gets kicked out of her or knows her deep dark secrets. Who is her BEST FRIEND?

Guest Sweet Tooth

That secretagentm person she follows on Insta? I mean, she doesn't even follow Debi Mazar

Debi Mazar gets no M love on instagram :ohmy:

Guest Sweet Tooth

As of the 1995 interview, she seemed to hint toward Melanie, but who knows for the current time period...I assume the people she turns to now are her own children.

I assumed she isn't as close to her sisters. Her brothers yes but I sense jealousy and rivalry with the Ciccone women imo.

I assumed she isn't as close to her sisters. Her brothers yes but I sense jealousy and rivalry with the Ciccone women imo.

I've always sensed a (one-sided) animosity from Paula toward M. Not sure why, as I don't have one specific reason, but, yeah...

Does she have a best friend? Does she have any friends? I always liked that she never had big a-list friends (besides Goop). Like how the stars are today, for example Rhi and Katy being bffs. Can you imagine Madonna and Paula being bffs back in 89?

Guest Sweet Tooth

I've always sensed a (one-sided) animosity from Paula toward M. Not sure why, as I don't have one specific reason, but, yeah...

Paula came to mind. Didn't the jealous hag go on Geraldo's talk show to diss her famous sis?

Guest Sweet Tooth

Does she have a best friend? Does she have any friends? I always liked that she never had big a-list friends (besides Goop). Like how the stars are today, for example Rhi and Katy being bffs. Can you imagine Madonna and Paula being bffs back in 89?

Ingrid, Debi, or Rosie seem to be contenders for best friends.

Melanie Ciccone Henry

Agree. She has often talked about her love and friendship with her sister Melanie. Also, blood is thicker than water. Debi of course is right up there and I suspect there are others that we don't even know about. Ingrid, Rosie, Stella and Jerry Seinfeld's wife Jessica are all good friends as well.

When interviewed by Howard Stern, her brother, Chris, said "You don't make best friends w/ Madonna," meaning it ain't her thang.