Madonna's best friend

Guest Sweet Tooth

I think Deb Mazar definitely would be, they've been friends since before she became huge.

I think Madonna manages to keep those close friendships private.

From time to time she had a BFF, but by the time it comes to go separated ways, few remain as close as before. Debi, Sandra, Ingrid, Rosie, Demi, Gwyneth, Stella... Melanie is her closest sister, and she mentions their meetings and dinners more frequently. Men like Stuart Price, Oseary or Klein, only amusement.

• 2 weeks later...

When did Debi first meet Madonna? I see she's in the Everybody video, so it certainly is a pre-fame thing.

Danceteria? Isn't that where Deb worked?

I think she talks about it in a Wendy interview

I think it was Danceteria, M was a coatcheck girl, Debi worked the elevator. Debi started doing M's makeup when they worked there, and M hired her professionally in that capacity once her career took off. She did the makeup on the virgin and wtg tours.

Ingrid got out of nightclubs around 2000 when her partner went to prison for murder and got into raising her young son and owning the family's window manufacturing business.... Probably therapy too (not Kabbalah :)...At least going by social media posts she seems quite stable for someone who started cocaine at 15 and was a total disaster for so many years.

Most of the time Ingrid was friends or Madonna's shadow in the 90's Ingrid was sober aside from 1993 when she had to go to rehab

I think it was Danceteria, M was a coatcheck girl, Debi worked the elevator. Debi started doing M's makeup when they worked there, and M hired her professionally in that capacity once her career took off. She did the makeup on the virgin and wtg tours.

Thx! :clap::asian: