RUMORE, RUMORE: Billboard 2014 performance with Miley and Britney?

Apples388

Well the same RUMORE mill is claiming that Miley will release a remix of "SMS" feat. Britney & Madonna

Of course it's bullshit (I HOPE).

After all "SMS" is a piece of shit song.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Seems like 2014 is just one great big downward spiral of disappointment in Madonna land.

Really? Madonna's still working on her next album. Wait till it comes out. Yeah Madonna did a silly duet with Miley that's pretty much been forgotten by most. At this stage in her career, Madonna has earned the right to do whatever the fuck she wants. You either like it, or you don't.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Seems like 2014 is just one great big downward spiral of disappointment in Madonna land.

Wow, you are so full of hope and optimism.

Seriously, don't jump the gun. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

Really? Madonna's still working on her next album. Wait till it comes out. Yeah Madonna did a silly duet with Miley that's pretty much been forgotten by most. At this stage in her career, Madonna has earned the right to do whatever the fuck she wants. You either like it, or you don't.

+1

Wow, you are so full of hope and optimism.

Seriously, don't jump the gun. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

+1

is this sarcasm?

Guest eroticerotic

i just listened to 4x4 for the first time. The groove is really cool. Madonna could pull it off. Esp the "round and round" bit.