Bad Girl (James Rebhorn RIP)

vocalism

I remember him from the 1980 Halloween ripoff slasher film He Knows Your Alone.

He looked kinda hot back then

Tom Hanks also had a small role, just before he did Bosom Buddies

RIP

Thank GOD that M chose to make a video for this! This is a music video masterpiece.

Every time I watched this video, James always looked familiar to me as well, just could never place him.

RIP

Side note, the attention to detail in that video is impeccable.

agreed it is truly film quality. the only part that lets me down/I don't get is the end where her and Walken are sat on the thing, I've always assumed it was a seat on a crane and they were meant to look like they were floating. Have I got it wrong?

agreed it is truly film quality. the only part that lets me down/I don't get is the end where her and Walken are sat on the thing, I've always assumed it was a seat on a crane and they were meant to look like they were floating. Have I got it wrong?

It's the kind of crane that's used in filmmaking, so I've always interpreted it as a metaphor for the director being like God. Christopher Walken is sort of her guardian angel/angel of death. A nice touch considering Fincher would become a famous film director.

it's definitely my least favorite of the Fincher/Madonna videos and probably wouldn't make my Top 10 M videos, but it's definitely a good one.

No one else could make a video of this caliber. It was such a daring thing for her to do at the time. The whole Erotica and Sex project were seen as failures and people were writing her off so quickly just because of her sexually charged imagery, yet she comes out with this gorgeously shot cinematic video, where she plays a sex-crazed professional slut. She didn't care what the critics had to say, she still wanted to continue expressing herself. She didn't stop. She is a visual queen.

May his soul rest in peace. I saw him in countless movies but i didnt know his name until now.

Bad Girl is my NUMBER 1 favorite Madonna video of all time. Very cinematic. Dark, gloomy, rainy...i dont know, im a sucker for movies and videos with that kind of atmosphere.

Shes beautiful here. I remember I was very happy when i saw the video for the first time way back in 1993, because it was a breath of fresh air in terms of her image, after those two weird, not good so looking Erotica and Deeper looks (though i love those looks as time went by).

I do hope she release more plot driven videos in the future. A Madonna Fincher reunion is always welcome.

Edited by hardcandy25

I was very happy when i saw the video for the first time way back in 1993, because it was a breath of fresh air in terms of her image, after her weird not good looking Erotica and Deeper looks (though i love those looks as time went by).

Blonde eyebrow Madonna is everything.

RIP James. Bad Girl is one of Madonna's very best videos .