Wendy Williams on Madonna again

justinian

Borderline at a club? Really?? :laugh: True Blue?

Shut up, bitch. Why did she only name songs from the 80s. What about fucking Music or something more recent? lol

Oh and could somebody please let Wendy know that M is not 54 years old?

Guest Sweet Tooth

Borderline at a club? Really?? :laugh: True Blue?

Shut up, bitch. Why did she only name songs from the 80s. What about fucking Music or something more recent? lol

Oh and could somebody please let Wendy know that M is not 54 years old?

All these z-list celebs only knowing her 80's songs :snore:

Well, majority of the Madonna songs I've heard in clubs have usually been pre-1994.

Don't stick up for that peanut allergy faced ho. I don't like her ignorance or her boobs. :lmao:

What's so bad about her mentioning True Blue? That song was a big hit and neglected twice from being on a compilation.

In Europe we've moved on from the eighties. Never been in a club playing True blue. Ever. Except a Madonna fan party.

In Europe we've moved on from the eighties. Never been in a club playing True blue. Ever. Except a Madonna fan party.

lol, exactly. I hear True Blue on the radio...where they play oldie hits only. But when I go to a club, even if it's an 80s themed party, they play Vogue, Holiday, Into The Groove, LAP from M. That's it.

Nothing better than being in a black club and the DJ dropping Holiday!

Holiday, Everybody and ITG are the three eighties singles I wanna hear in a club.

My mother's favorite Madonna song is True Blue but I'm just sayin'

:newspaper:

I adore true blue but it makes me wanna wave a hanky and throw my head back and laugh.

I like her wigs that's it.

You do? I find them so dated and cheap looking. I think she's one of those women who thinks piling on the hair and make up keeps her looking young when the opposite is actually true.

:lmao: ive come to accept wendy. i didn't get her at first but I totally see what she's doing and it works so well. she's bipolar, messy, and a total queen and proud of all of that. she knows her show isn't serious and because of that she's WAY above those women of "the talk" and "the view" who think they're intelligent classy and mature women doing serious shows when they're actually bitter, trashy, and don't even realise it. thats the difference. in a battle wendy would probably win with ease over all those bitter jealous and "serious" women.

It's a shame.

The way you live your life.

It's a shame.

And you've got no one to blame.

Guest Not4Pussies

Isaac, don't blame me, blame the backwards East Coast nightclub DJ's and their inherit ageism. :old:

oh i scrolled down, didnt read all the comments. i thought wendy had said pre1994.

yeah come to LA. they play her dance hits of the last 15 years

on a rare one theyll play deeper and deeper and get together.

Guest Pud Whacker

What's so bad about her mentioning True Blue? That song was a big hit and neglected twice from being on a compilation.

they play it in LA on the radio all the time. its very exciting.