Wendy Williams on Madonna again

justinian

I've bartended and worked in both gay and straight clubs and I hear Madonna a lot but aside from Into The Groove or the occasional Like A Prayer remix I NEVER hear her 80s stuff and I live in the US.

A lot of her 90s stuff and songs from the Confessions album are what I heard most

Confessions was huge at both gay and straight clubs that I worked at or frequented

I was at a lesbian bar last week and they played like a 9 minute version of Get Together, it was awesome!

Wendy is mentioning hearing the 80s M songs at clubs because Wendy herself is 50 and she remembers hearing those songs when she frequented the clubs back in the day before she was married with children.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wendy said that she was inspired by Madonna stripping off on MDNA tour to do her naked campaign for PETA.

Wendy's so messy! I love it

Guest Rachelle of London

Well Wendy mentions she still goes out. Especially with her glam squad. She was at a nightclub the other night with Prince. The whole 80s thing was probably Wendy throwing a lil shade to be honest.

^ If she was throwing shade, it still doesn't make sense considering that practically every damn song Madonna releases, even all 3 singles off MDNA, goes to #1 on the Billboard dance and CLUB PLAY charts.

Club Play meaning her recent songs are still being played in clubs in comparable fashion to the newest songs from Rihanna,Gaga etc. all over the US.

Guest Xanthium

What's so bad about her mentioning True Blue? That song was a big hit and neglected twice from being on a compilation.

Heard the song the other day at the grocery store. I started singing along :queenbitch:

Heard the song the other day at the grocery store. I started singing along :queenbitch:

The other day Beautiful Stranger came on in the supermarket as I was heading to the self-checkout machines. I promptly turned around and walked the aisles until it finished. Looking at fellow shoppers to see if they too enjoyed the song. :lol:

Well, majority of the Madonna songs I've heard in clubs have usually been pre-1994.

What city do you live in? I'm in TULSA fucking Oklahoma, an ass backwards state. I NEVER hear anything from her pre-American Life.

I love Wendy Williams. Most of the time when she rips into someone, they deserve it. Wendy is very funny, much funnier than the boring stuck up bitch Ellen who I can't stand. I want Wendy to overtake Ellen in terms of popularity. Ellen treated Wendy very badly when Wendy was on her show really showed what sort of person she is

I was in HMV the other day and they were virtually playing the entire True Blue album and every member of staff I could see looked like they were in their early twenties. I think True Blue maybe more popular than us M fans realise?

Yeah, I know she has said bad things about Madonna before, but how can anybody hate on Wendy Williams. She is a fascinating psychopath, but not in a dangerous way. She criticizes Madonna like a mother would her daughter. I know people who work with Wendy and they say she is a HUGE fan, but is mad because Madonna has made some choices that make her feel embarrassed to be a fan. I don't agree, but can understand where she is coming from.

. I know people who work with Wendy and they say she is a HUGE fan, but is mad because Madonna has made some choices that make her feel embarrassed to be a fan. I don't agree, but can understand where she is coming from.

A lot of fans are like that including me. Sometimes I don't admit that im a fan, inparticular in the last few years because Madonna has done some wtf things and not in a good way!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Wendy Williams. Most of the time when she rips into someone, they deserve it. Wendy is very funny, much funnier than the boring stuck up bitch Ellen who I can't stand. I want Wendy to overtake Ellen in terms of popularity. Ellen treated Wendy very badly when Wendy was on her show really showed what sort of person she is

Ellen behave dreadfully. I guess she can't bear the fact that she has daytime competition in the form of Wendy. How unprofessional and ridiculous. That interview put me right off her, but tbh I was never on her she has got to be the most overrated thing on US television.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wendy does love Madonna. Anyone that cries on National TV about being jealous of Ms relationship with Rocco just shows that she may have issues when it comes to that area in her life. But Wendy has all the albums and has been to see M a few times, she even took her crew to see MDNA imagine the cost lol

Guest Rachelle of London

What did Wendy say about the concert Chelle?

She didn't mention it because that was right up to the time her show had a break, so never got to see her verdict. But she was talking about the lead up on her shows and after shows. She was very excited an her glam squad were too. Her hairdresser Antwon was teasing her because he knew the setlist and knew thatM was doing Vogue which Wendy loves but he wouldn't tell Wendy. It was hilarious.

But she did love S&S especially the 2nd segment with all the NYC references. Wendy was the first one to call out Gaga for blatantly copying M with that one.

Ellen behave dreadfully. I guess she can't bear the fact that she has daytime competition in the form of Wendy. How unprofessional and ridiculous. That interview put me right off her, but tbh I was never on her she has got to be the most overrated thing on US television.

I've noticed that Ellen doesn't really treat comedians well on her show, especially female comedians.

She didn't mention it because that was right up to the time her show had a break, so never got to see her verdict. But she was talking about the lead up on her shows and after shows. She was very excited an her glam squad were too. Her hairdresser Antwon was teasing her because he knew the setlist and knew thatM was doing Vogue which Wendy loves but he wouldn't tell Wendy. It was hilarious.

But she did love S&S especially the 2nd segment with all the NYC references. Wendy was the first one to call out Gaga for blatantly copying M with that one.

You see? I love Wendy more and more.