Would you be a fan... no matter what happens?

karbatal

Madonna wore an anti-fur t-shirt and now wears fur, has had bull fighting in her video and also the whole killing birds on her property thing. I am a big animal rights supporter but I'm still a fan. Of course I get disappointed by these things, I am not blind but a lot of celebrities are a tad naive about these things. I don't think she's a bad person because of it.. it's obvious she is passionate about human rights and our world (Revolution of Love anyone?) I have accepted that many people do not see animals the way I do.

I hate Re-Invention Tour but I'm still a fan.

MDNA is my least liked album of hers but I was still obsessing over it!

I did not like the #disnigga controversy but I'm still a fan.

Madonna does things all of us don't like but I think overall we know she is a passionate, creative, loving human, who also happens to make damn good music and perform damn good tours. I don't think anyone on this board would stop being a fan because we know no one is perfect. Although she is pretty damn close :) I love her!

PS. :rotfl: at bluejean forgiving murder

I will always be a Madonna fan, but there are times I'm not into what she does and I just don't pay attention. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I feel like some people here like absolutely every single thing she does, which is perfectly fine, but I kind of don't get that. Like, I wonder if any of you joined her gym :lol:

Also, maybe a little off topic, but when I don't like something I just don't pay attention, I go on with my life. I feel like some fans here when they don't like something she does they trash it and make sure none of us enjoy that. Like the Secret Project, I thought it was brilliant but so many people here ruined that experience for me. Those fans are the worst.

Guest bluejean

Please explain why you had four copies of Evita on VHS.

Bluejizz, I worry for you a little after you said you would basically support Madonna in murder. That's like the time when I asked my mother what she would do if she knew I had murdered somebody and she said she would protect me. :lmao:

I didn't say I'd support her. I said I'd probably be able to understand her motives :lmao:

Also, maybe a little off topic, but when I don't like something I just don't pay attention, I go on with my life. I feel like some fans here when they don't like something she does they trash it and make sure none of us enjoy that. Like the Secret Project, I thought it was brilliant but so many people here ruined that experience for me. Those fans are the worst.

I feel the same. But the absolute worst is the ex-fans who just can't stop trashing her again and again. Like what the fuck is their problem? Why can't they just move on if they don't like her anymore? :manson: