WHY DOES ATRL HATE MADONNA?

Samo

I Googled "Madonna's influence on music" and came across a link to the ATRL boards where someone asked if their will ever be another female in music as influenctial aa Madonna?

About half the people said yes while another half said no.

Then someone posted that "Aretha, Tina, Whitney Mariah Janet and Beyonce are way more influential than Madonna".

HOW

Madonna not only influenced music, but fashion religion, politics, sexuality acceptance of gays etc.

Her videos have been ripped off and influenced by all the new pop girls and the Blond Ambition tour changed the shape of concerts forever

These kids that post their have to be delusional and it's ALWAYS Madonna that they come after and discredit.

Melrose, babe. You focus too much on what other people think about M. It's almost like you deliberately look for negative opinions about her. It's not healthy.

I don't care what atrl thinks about her, as they are not qualified to give an opinion worth of my time. Neither should you.

What does it matter?

In ten years most of them will have grown up and stopped spending all of their time on pop music, and Madonna will still be going strong at that point.

I think I'm done with that place, I shouldn't of even clicked on the link

This is the same place where Cyndi's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is more iconic than any Madonna song mind you!

christ,for real? why is this damn site brought up everywhere?? there should be consequences for people that keep bringing site up.now its getting its own threads in the madonna section?

i mean,who really cares what HS kids think? it just proves that you do by constantly bringing this site up.

Theres are HS kids having their own opinion, which no one else cares about, let them do their thing

I can ser why one would consider Tina or Aretha more influential. But what's the deal with the US and Beyonce? You guys adore her, right? She's not that big IMHO outside.

I think I'm done with that place, I shouldn't of even clicked on the link

This is the same place where Cyndi's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is more iconic than any Madonna song mind you!

It's almost like these kids have adopted a lot of Madonna's peer's resentment. I wonder who or what inspired that?

Tina and Aretha, while certainly legends in their own right, are in no way shape or form more influential than Madonna and her body of work.

What Tina or Aretha videos or concert performances are these younger girls ripping off like they do with Madonna?

Hell Miley even just did a Madonna inspired photo shoot

The INFLUENCE!

what is ATRL?

does it mean something?

ive heard of this place around here but I have no idea what it is

+1