New Album Rumours & Discussion

Why hasn't everyone grasped that Stud is just making shit up? Don't bother replying to his posts and asking for answers...

It's like when Bill posts lyrics to a "new" song, we know he's making it up..., he's been doing it for years :lol:

Are there anymore rumours? Somebody must know who she is recording with!

I'd love to see her work with Stuart Price again, Royksopp and Disclosure. Hoping the Avicii rumours are false though, the thought of it makes me shudder.

Röyksopp - Yes !!!!!

Why hasn't everyone grasped that Stud is just making shit up? Don't bother replying to his posts and asking for answers...

It's like when Bill posts lyrics to a "new" song, we know he's making it up..., he's been doing it for years :lol:

Exactly. Thank you. :) I was just trying to bump this thread up.

"Plans are in the works already". Very happy to hear Madonna say that. Taken literally, she hasn't REALLY started work yet. A couple of observations: 1. It's been almost 2 years since MDNA. 2. I would LOVE for Madonna to take her sweet time making a new album. I think a LOT of people agree with William Orbit when he said the album was "rushed". It's time for another Madonna "CLASSIC" album (LAP, ROL).

My point is, if Madonna is going to put out another classic, it's going to take some time. I don't want her to rush. But, if she's ONLY in the planning stages of the album, it will be a while before we get another album. While I'm EAGER for another album, I want something GREAT. It's a catch-22.

Would we rather get a new album by Christmas or next March?

I hate that with the confirmation of a new album, we have to play the game of "who will she duet with??" Why can't it just be the Queen and the Queen alone?

I actually agree with that. In fact, I've always wanted a Madonna album that was "Written, Produced, Arranged & Composed by Madonna.

I know it will never happen since M is SOO fond of "collaborating".

I hate that with the confirmation of a new album, we have to play the game of "who will she duet with??" Why can't it just be the Queen and the Queen alone?

agreed. maybe the secret is that she is doing an album on her own! pure heaven.