Madonna on Homophobia (through the years)

Pink Matter

The little monsters are already talking smack about this video on social media saying that as a straight woman Madonna had no right to use the gay community for her gain.

But Gaga has a right because she came out as bisexual and therefore part of the LGBT community

The delusions continue!

The little monsters are already talking smack about this video on social media saying that as a straight woman Madonna had no right to use the gay community for her gain.

But Gaga has a right because she came out as bisexual and therefore part of the LGBT community

The delusions continue!

Of course... I'm sure the tumblr "social justice warriors" are having a fucking field day.

I will always say it - nothing but confirmation bias and feeding their own ego.

god forbid cultures and communities have genuine allies... like any group made it here all on their own... not how history works.

I am, at times, genuinely frightened for how close-minded and stuck on their own personal ideologies these younger generations are... the ones that are supposed to be more open-minded and more educated. But they're not...

ha...yes...let's vilify the woman who used her unprecedented success to spark the dialogue about these issues during a time when you didn't even speak the fucking word...where the evidence is on video, let alone present in her life and work... with their supposed great opinions done in the name of being "intellectual"... ?

So fucking ignorant.

The delusions continue!

Lord, in HEAVEN WHY

I hate those little bastards, I'm sick ans tired of going on MADONNA message boards to talk about the Queen and them having those shit stains roll in their to spread negativity and hatred

The only time I talk shit on Gags is on this forum, I wouldn't dare start posting shit on Gaga forums to talk smack.

They've been especially brutal since about November of last year, gee I wonder why?

It's like the harder Gaga flops, the more they hate Madonna

You are the Paula Abdul fan?

That's one of my youtube accounts, not my main one but yes, and yes I'm a Paula Abdul fan and apparently a very proud one, at least when I made that account lol

If I'd know people would like it I would have uploaded in the main one but I was afraid of the response.

The delusions continue!

They're so embarrassing. They see things from today's pov, and are completely missing the context. Madonna supported us in a time when very few other people did. There were no tv shows about us, there were no pop stars talking about loving "the gays".

And if Madonna was using us back then, when you didn't gain anything from it, what does that make of Gaga?

Is Gaga a show business bisexual...?

Madonna was such a well spoken, confident, strong woman who was making a stand for people, including many of her popstar peers who were just coming out about their sexuality.

Exactly. Madonna has always been ahead of the pack. I can't believe that people keep trying to put her down. She has been the most intelligent, brave, thoughtful and beautiful music idol that we have seen. Some people are just too ignorant and hateful for words.

Exactly. Madonna has always been ahead of the pack. I can't believe that people keep trying to put her down. She has been the most intelligent, brave, thoughtful and beautiful music idol that we have seen. Some people are just too ignorant and hateful for words.

I love this post