Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

+100000

I've tried but Bey just doesn't do it for me. And JayZ & Bey trying to be sexy....EEEEEEEEWWWWW!

Same here. I want to but I can't get into her. That song went nowhere! No melody, nothing catchy about it. And yes, B and J trying to be sexy together is like watching my parents or something :lmao:

Cyndi:

Girls wanna..

Time After Time

True Colors.

Thats it.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (US #2)

Time After Time (US #1)

She Bop (US Top 5)

All Through The Night (US Top 5)

Money Changes Everything (US Top 30)

Goonies 'R' Good Enough (US Top 10)

True Colors (US #1)

Change of Heart (US Top 5)

What's Going On (US Top 15)

I Drove All Night (US Top 10)

She's won three Grammys (most recently today), been nominated for many more, still tours extensively (and is brilliant live), first female ever to win the Tony for Best Score (last year), nominated for two acting Emmys (winning one). People dismiss her as just a flash in the pan of pop history, but that's just ignorant. She's a well-rounded entertainer who has had success in a wide range of musical genres and in a variety of fields. She's admitted openly that she didn't have the strength and determination to work as hard as Madonna did to achieve that level of success, but she has always worked her butt off and continues to do so at the age of 60 (she was 30 when "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was released - that in itself is a massive achievement, since a 30 year old would NEVER be given a chance to start a career these days).

Cyndi's no Madonna, but it's completely unfair to dismiss her as a has-been who has done nothing of note since the 80s.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (US #2)

Time After Time (US #1)

She Bop (US Top 5)

All Through The Night (US Top 5)

Money Changes Everything (US Top 30)

Goonies 'R' Good Enough (US Top 10)

True Colors (US #1)

Change of Heart (US Top 5)

What's Going On (US Top 15)

I Drove All Night (US Top 10)

She's won three Grammys (most recently today), been nominated for many more, still tours extensively (and is brilliant live), first female ever to win the Tony for Best Score (last year), nominated for two acting Emmys (winning one). People dismiss her as just a flash in the pan of pop history, but that's just ignorant. She's a well-rounded entertainer who has had success in a wide range of musical genres and in a variety of fields. She's admitted openly that she didn't have the strength and determination to work as hard as Madonna did to achieve that level of success, but she has always worked her butt off and continues to do so at the age of 60 (she was 30 when "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was released - that in itself is a massive achievement, since a 30 year old would NEVER be given a chance to start a career these days).

Cyndi's no Madonna, but it's completely unfair to dismiss her as a has-been who has done nothing of note since the 80s.

:clap: love Cyndi

Same here. I want to but I can't get into her. That song went nowhere! No melody, nothing catchy about it. And yes, B and J trying to be sexy together is like watching my parents or something :lmao:

I got bored with Beyonce during the Sasha Fierce era and from what I've noticed she hasn't changed much in the past two albums. Still up to the same tricks.