M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

Its so sick how people hate Madonna so much, at this point people will never respect her, not even in old age, can you picture a 90yo Madonna being trashed by people just because she commited the "crime" of still being alive? I can. :mellow:

Stop being such a drama queen, I dont hate her in the slightest, obviously. I just think her face on this occasion looked shit.

Stop being such a drama queen, I dont hate her in the slightest, obviously. I just think her face on this occasion looked shit.

My post wasn't related to your post, honey. Now go away and breathe a little fresh air.

Why should i post a picture of myself? This is a dsicussion forum about MADONNA, not about me. I don't understand your constant requests, its strange.

If you're willing to criticise other people's appearance then you should have your own appearance up for criticism too. As I suspected you're probably average looking at best and so are too much of a coward to post your picture. I don't actually care what you look like at all. I just think it's quite sad that you are such a coward.

If you're willing to criticise other people's appearance then you should have your own appearance up for criticism too. As I suspected you're probably average looking at best and so are too much of a coward to post your picture. I don't actually care what you look like at all. I just think it's quite sad that you are such a coward.

WHAT?

So we arent allowed to discuss Madonnas appearance? Be quiet and stop derailing the discussion AS USUAL.

I dont hate her . I just think her face on this occasion looked shit.

what a retarded thing to say mr, why don´t u go back to the farm u came from?

It's no coincidence that I happened to be on tour and that I happened to be in Moscow the day Pussy Riot was put on trial for being arrested for hooliganism for singing less than two minutes of their song "Punk Prayer" in a church. This song criticized Vladimir Putin's regime and its blatant intolerance of gay rights, artistic freedom, freedom of speech and human rights in general. Boo, that is right. Boo. I was shocked and outraged when I heard about this and I spoke about it the next night on stage at my show. And suddenly my security guards tripled in number. From there we went to St. Petersburg where another atrocity was taking place. My show was being advertised and damned for being a 'gay show' and for promoting homosexuality. Which I have been known to do.

Anyway, all the people performing in the show including myself were threatened and told we'd be arrested if we were seen encouraging this gay behavior in my show. Needless to say I did not change a second of my show. And I was not arrested. Unfortunately I was sued for a million dollars and 87 members of my audience were arrested for openly displaying more gay behavior. Whatever that means. Boo.

Ok, so here we are two years later and Pussy Riot is out of jail. Thanks not only to Amnesty International's efforts but for millions of voices, actions and demonstrations from people who care about human rights.

That's why we're all hear, everybody. To celebrate human rights, correct?

If only you guys knew how much shit dhe's getting for it on Russian sites. Really, Daily Mail doesn't even compare. 'Old whore' is actually the nicest thing out of them all.

I hope morons like Lucky Gay are happy. Yes, let's celebrate Rasputin; aftet all, thanks to him you can do and say ANYTHING as you're white, straight and Christian. You guys don't know how bad it is :(

If only you guys knew how much shit dhe's getting for it on Russian sites. Really, Daily Mail doesn't even compare. 'Old whore' is actually the nicest thing out of them all.

I hope morons like Lucky Gay are happy. Yes, let's celebrate Rasputin; aftet all, thanks to him you can do and say ANYTHING as you're white, straight and Christian. You guys don't know how bad it is :(

:(

well, open minded people who support pussy riot and the gay community will know better and surely are aware of how unfair russia is against people who speak about putin, pussy riot,etc. the people who go to her concerts and love her music (maybe also even gaga's), gays, or people who get whats going on in russia should see through that and will support M.

and anyway then they should bash blondie etc as well .. outside of russia I'm sure a lot of people think it's a great thing that madonna supports pussy riot.

That's really bad and I'm sorry for you and all Russians. Just keep in mind that good days will come! :kiss2:

Love seeing much more of M recently even though people here are reporting that there has been negative shit being written about her. I try to ignore all the negativity by stopping myself from reading comments about M.

I continue to look forward to a new album & tour(unless it sucks!).

Oh trust me I do know how bad it is! Russia really needs to be brought into the modern age and it's really sad that a country with such a strong, intense and interesting heritage has been reduced to a rubble of cowering and persecuted people. So sad. :-(

Powerful speech! The promoters chose a pretty smart date for the concert as well - we have 1 day left till the Olympics kick off and thanks to yesterday's concert, Pussy Riot's back in the headlines again :thumbsup:

Oh trust me I do know how bad it is! Russia really needs to be brought into the modern age and it's really sad that a country with such a strong, intense and interesting heritage has been reduced to a rubble of cowering and persecuted people. So sad. :-(

Thats what happens when the same people stay on power too much time in a democracy :(