M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

ok, i'm getting tired of all the publicity. i just want a film, album and tour. enough with all the promo. i'm hoping for a no album promo thing like last time. the music speaks for itself.

She actually looks like Madonna again.

Anyone noticed it's the eyeliner that takes 10 years off her every time???

She only looked tired at the Grammy's because she had no eyeliner on.

One of the PR girls tweeted this:

Madonna in New York with the audience screaming, chanting echoed her, "Yuck!" Vladimir Putin. pic.twitter.com/H8NMyc3ciK

Madonna responded to our lively mention @ Navalny

Nadia Oatmeal @ tolokno 29m

Definitely our third. pic.twitter.com/g9rJtmkIec

BfxxM9DIEAAZnYy.jpg

I love love love love love the outfit. BUT OH MY GOD! That lipstick! Who put it on her? It doesn't even cover her entire lips!

It's actually contrasting lip liner which keeps it looking more casual and fresh but the lighting probably makes it look a lot more defined than the make up artist intended. At least she doesn't look like a Chola though. :lol:

:dead: I love her so much! I love that she's telling people to boo that negativity!!!!! :dead: Madonna. :sassy:

1653406_592981947451949_1506490283_n.jpg

Madonna was great. Her speech was fantastic, she looked gorgeous and was so supportive of the girls from Pussy Riot. Love the way she has always stood up for human rights and freedom. It could have been so easy for her in the 80's to just remain a lovely and sexy pop singer but she has never rested on her laurels. She is a credit to America and I hope that the American general public realize that.

Can't believe she is wearing a comme des fuck down hat. That was very uncool in 2012. Her face looks better though.

Maybe she isn't trying to be cool. Madonna does what she wants when she wants which makes her intrinsically cool unlike the people who are wondering 'Who? What? Where?' all of their pathetic little lives. Can't stand pretentious behaviour especially in fashion and art.

She is a credit to America and I hope that the American general public realize that.

I really feel like the general public in America do but the American media will never ease up because it garners them the attention they desperately need for readers, listeners, viewers and webhits. Assholes and followers are loud and will repeat and add to their vitriol but I trust that plenty of sane, intelligent people see and appreciate people like Madonna and what they stand for.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah she'll look more tired without eyeliner because eyeliner opens up the eyes, if applied to the top lid it will make them look bigger and less droopy. Quick fix for me, must be the same for M

I really feel like the general public in America do but the American media will never ease up because it garners them the attention they desperately need for readers, listeners, viewers and webhits. Assholes and followers are loud and will repeat and add to their vitriol but I trust that plenty of sane, intelligent people see and appreciate people like Madonna and what they stand for.

Mattress, you are so right. I think that at times, the stuff I see and read that comes from the USA is from the sections of the media that appear to almost hate her. She did not become America's most popular female singer for nothing. She always has been and still is a much loved superstar in America. The people are always smarter than the biased media haters.

en-25494.jpg

"So, it's time for the rest of the world to be as brave as Pussy Riot and stand up against president Putin and other leaders and organisations that don't respect human rights and perpetuate oppression, discrimination and injustice of any kind"

I love this bit and I love her

I wanted to post it on my Instagram but it's 28 seconds and 15 is max

Madonna has a European sensibility which a lot of Americans don't understand.

No disrespect to Americans but I do like what you said!

Mattress, you are so right. I think that at times, the stuff I see and read that comes from the USA is from the sections of the media that appear to almost hate her. She did not become America's most popular female singer for nothing. She always has been and still is a much loved superstar in America. The people are always smarter than the biased media haters.

en-25494.jpg

My God, she looks incredible!