Celebrations this year

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang
..As the most legendary female artist as Madonna is

this year we have so many celebrations......

-30 years of Borderline

-30 years of Lucky star

-30 years of Like a virgin song

-30 years of Like a virgin álbum

-25 years of Like a prayer song

-25 years of Like a prayer álbum

-25 years of Express yourself

-20 years of Secret

-20 years of Take a bow

-10 years of The Reinvention tour

..As the most legendary female artist as Madonna is

this year we have so many celebrations......

-30 years of Borderline

-30 years of Lucky star

-30 years of Like a virgin song

-30 years of Like a virgin álbum

-25 years of Like a prayer song

-25 years of Like a prayer álbum

-25 years of Express yourself

-20 years of Secret

-20 years of Take a bow

-10 years of The Reinvention tour

:bow:

Those LAP Deluxe Box pics were posted by Fhonik, an amerian Graphic Designer who is actually working "something" for M.

OMG!!! FUCKING EXCITED!!!

I live in Philly, but a friend of mine from college got a job working for Rolling Stone magazine in New York about 5 years ago.

Anyway, he knows I'm a huge Madonna fan and yesterday he texted me saying that Rolling Stone is "possibly" working on a 25th anniversary of LAP cover story, but that he couldn't say anything further.

A few months after he started working at RS, he told me that Madonna had agreed to be interviewed for a "career retrospective" cover story, I wasn't sure to believe him and a few months later the "Madonna Looks Back" cover story arrived

I live in Philly, but a friend of mine from college got a job working for Rolling Stone magazine in New York about 5 years ago.

Anyway, he knows I'm a huge Madonna fan and yesterday he texted me saying that Rolling Stone is "possibly" working on a 25th anniversary of LAP cover story, but that he couldn't say anything further.

A few months after he started working at RS, he told me that Madonna had agreed to be interviewed for a "career retrospective" cover story, I wasn't sure to believe him and a few months later the "Madonna Looks Back" cover story arrived

Awesome!