M's new boyfriend ?

dubtronic

Interesting post I just read...

See, I still don’t understand if Madonna’s boyfriends are just her desperate attempt to cling to her youth, which seems likely given the plastic surgery and all, or if she’s just attracted to boys who her half her age. Heck, it could be both.

So sick of this sexist double standard. I am not a fan of age imbalances in a relationship at all due to the power imbalance. I mind it less when it's a queer relationship (because you lose the gender imbalance dynamic) and even less again when the woman is the older one (although in Madonna's case she has other types of power in her court due to fame/earning levels). But the pathologisation of women who date younger men is such fucking bullshit. Like "she's just attracted to boys half her age" as though that's abnormal.

It buys into the idea that women finding men physically attractive is abnormal regardless of age: the idea that men have some peak physical years or that women get to look beyond a man's ~personality~ just like men do isn't even a consideration. Only men are allowed to be physically attracted to the opposite sex and they get to set all the conditions around it (youth, measurements, blondeness etc). It's considered completely normal for women to have peak beauty years defined for them by men, and that's just normal so of course men find young women very attractive as opposed to women of other ages (it then becomes a judgement of the man as to whether he looks beyond that to her personality and other characteristics, but it's like an accepted thing that the physical is a big part of female appeal and it's female youth that is beautiful). Whereas apparently a woman can't find men in their youth/peak physically appealing unless there's some weird special case like Madonna where they're "attracted to men half their age." Fuck that double standard. She thinks they're hot and is apparently attracted to hot young guys who can dance. And she has the money, power, physical fitness/a hot body and fame to offset her lack of youth as a critical determinant in her appeal. Get it, Madonna! I love how mad it makes people that she keeps dating younger men.

I don't know but I don't like this guy. HE SEEMS 'FAKE' TO ME.

I'm not a fan either. He's gonna use her and I know it. I wish she could find someone who loved her for who she really is not just because she's Madonna.

I'm not a fan either. He's gonna use her and I know it. I wish she could find someone who loved her for who she really is not just because she's Madonna.

It must be his vibeology!

I'm not sure how trustworthy this is, but here you go:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/453209/Madonna-rep-hits-back-at-new-dating-rumours

453209_1.jpg

Madonna rep hits back at new dating rumours A representative for MADONNA has dismissed reports suggesting the pop diva is dating a professional dancer.

Rumours of a new romance made headlines in the U.S. when the Material Girl was spotted attending a New Year's Eve Party in Switzerland with Dutch dancer Timor Steffens.

However, a rep for the star has since denied the reports, telling Gossip Cop, "It's all c**p."

Madonna previously dated Brahim Zaibat for three years before calling off the relationship last month (Dec13) because of difficulties with their work commitments.

I have no idea how she dated Broham. He clearly doesn't get Madonna as an artist. Jesus really understood her and her music , but I guess that was because he was gay. Tony Award was bi so he understood her and could still love her romantically/erotically. Broham had the intellect of a pea like most straights.

Guest Rachelle of London

I have no idea how she dated Broham. He clearly doesn't get Madonna as an artist. Jesus really understood her and her music , but I guess that was because he was gay. Tony Award was bi so he understood her and could still love her romantically/erotically. Broham had the intellect of a pea like most straights.

No need to be a heterophobe

Guest Rachelle of London

Brahim was the best! And he must've been special outside of her marriages he was her longest partner! Love Brahim

Guest Rachelle of London

I always got the impression that if m had met Brahim years ago she would've married him. She's prob over marriage now. Obvs if they were closer in age. Years ago Brahim was still a child gahagaa