Title Madonna's New Album

Nothing against anyone in particular, but I just want to point out the fact that 80% of the posts in this thread are ageist against Madonna, and that these are supposed to be her fans...

Sometimes I don't get the 'only posting trying to be funny' thing that goes on a lot on Mnation. Still love this place and a lot of people here, but I think if we are Madonna fans we shouldn't be trying to be funny on Madonna's expense.

Just my two cents.

Nothing against anyone in particular, but I just want to point out the fact that 80% of the posts in this thread are ageist against Madonna, and that these are supposed to be her fans...

Sometimes I don't get the 'only posting trying to be funny' thing that goes on a lot on Mnation. Still love this place and a lot of people here, but I think if we are Madonna fans we shouldn't be trying to be funny on Madonna's expense.

Just my two cents.

100% agreed. It's so tragic to see so many of her so called fans be soo judgmental, sexist, ageist and even homophobic on these boards even in regards to her kids and romances as well. Judgement is so fucking disgusting and vile.

100% agreed. It's so tragic to see so many of her so called fans be soo judgmental, sexist, ageist and even homophobic on these boards even in regards to her kids and romances as well. Judgement is so fucking disgusting and vile.

Calm down, 99% of the fans in here adore M and are never sexist or homophobic. Ageist - maybe, but it only serves as a great discussion topic then, like is she too old to date such young men, too old to expose her tit and so on. Hardly anybody judges her or her choices. And people who think the jokes about her album title are too mean, should get a sense of humor

I really like IsaacHarris's suggestion (Who Mad?) especially if she brings pussy popping M-$ back.

I really hope she doesn't go for some "....... of love" shit. That would be cringeworthy.

THANK YOU Narendra San :bow: You truly understand ART.