There's a big fight on Facebook over this picture

Apples388

That's an awful pic, she should show off the good parts, her legs and boobs, cover up those abs

Her abs IS amazing, the picture clearly took a frame of movement.

This also happens when you take a pic on a similar situation:

The-wind-in-the-face-1.jpg

why do you keep bringing attention to it? don't take it personally because I like your posts but all we need is just one lurker/hater to post it on some website and we have the 2010/2011 (?) BS all over again. I care because it's just a bad pic and a lie, cuz she looks fitter than most 25 year olds, so it wouldn't be fair..

A) it doesn't look that bad to me. If you see slow-mo of even young athletes and their muscles contracting in their neck and face etc it looks similar to this. And Madonna is an athlete, no body fat

B) why so sure it's not doctored? I wouldn't be so sure of myself to make such a claim. After all the Daily Mail is always doctoring her photos

C) madonna is 55. Show me a 55 year old who looks much better in every shot? Not too many

I hope it's 100% real. Who else but Madge would have the balls to contort her body in such an unflattering light, all for the sake of a good photo? Nobody. Madonna gives it to you RAW as usual; these plastic pop starlets & their prestine poses could never.

That gut, that pained facial expression, those fishnets underneath her gym shorts, IM HERE FOR IT ALL. :wow:

Oh the DRAMA! Who really sees these pics and cares? The hardcore fans and some nutcases who like to stir shit. For the most part, the general public haven't a clue and see Madonna on a pretty superficial level. And I agree, the more you piss and moan about stupid shit like this, the more attention you give it, and before you know it, it's published on a hugely popular source that the general public sees. Still, I don't think leaks of pics like this will make it to any general media forum where non-fans will see it.

Are we sure it's fake? Either way, I love it. Extreme Madonna rocks. Like Chelle said, there's power in it. Nothing to be ashamed of and she probably isn't.

I like how she looked here but then again I live in a bubble

lol @ you talking about bubbles again :chuckle:

I hope it's 100% real. Who else but Madge would have the balls to contort her body in such an unflattering light, all for the sake of a good photo? Nobody. Madonna gives it to you RAW as usual; these plastic pop starlets & their prestine poses could never.

yeah, like Beyondsuck

Guest bluejean

they shouldn't be released. I mean, many pictures are glorious because the artist has moved several times for that take, and the outtakes aren't to be released. It's simply unfair.

But i get your point, Suedy. So many times i've thought that demos or unreleased tracks aren't to be released either, because the artist may be embarassed or disappointed, because that's just a take, not the final result!

Nice debate.

I agree, stuff shouldn't be leaked. However once it is leaked I am going to look at/listen to/watch it.

Guest bluejean

this was the ultimate worst

16374_S_Madonna-topless-L.jpg

and its over

Her body actually looks good here. It's not perfect but most men in their 50's can only dream of their wives looking this hot.

Guest bluejean

I don't think it's true to say "Madonna probably doesn't care." She probably is past the point of caring since it's all been leaked over and over. But I'm sure if she had the choice these photos wouldn't be out there.

Her body actually looks good here. It's not perfect but most men in their 50's can only dream of their wives looking this hot.

16374_S_Madonna-topless-L.jpg

Bad ass bitch right there. Seasoned and experienced from head to rockin' hard toe. She looks terrific.