Is Ruby Wax traumatized by Madonna? insurance seminar LOL!

acko

can anyone explane me this thing with madonna face????? i was always curious beacouse it didnt apear only in this intervirew but few more times i understood that she knows whoch side looks better and so on..

i m curious....i need theory and i need pic exaples if there is anyone

Simple ! Look at ALL her albums covers, she's always shot from her left side, NEVER from her right. Same in this interview, Jean-Pierre wanna film her from her right side and she tells him not to shoot her from that side but from the other one. We all have a "more camera friendly" side ;-)

Madonna.jpg

I do think Ruby was unusually aggressive. Digging through Madonna's purse and putting on her underwear is NOT the sign of someone who was nervous or intimidated. It sounds like she's just making excuses for the fact that she wasn't able to make Madonna feel comfortable and let her guard down. Madonna is always open and honest in interviews, as she was here, but you could tell she was insecure and feeling self-conscious about her looks, etc.

That's false. Madonna can be very cold and closed down in interviews. Rarely does Madonna ever totally let guard down Molly Meldrum Kurt Loder etc have been able to get her guard down. Another interview where Madonna seemed really relaxed was Larry King. Madonna doesn't like being interview by women in general. shes gets bitchy quickly when interviewed by women

I am always astonished in life by what is considered the wrong way to act and what is considered the right way to act. I have never seen an interview of Madonna's where I could call her cold or acting like a bitch. It's in the eye of the beholder I guess. Some must take people not fawning all over them as someone not being very nice or cold. I mean I honestly don't know what people are seeing in her interviews. She's pretty giving in her answers.

That's false. Madonna can be very cold and closed down in interviews. Rarely does Madonna ever totally let guard down Molly Meldrum Kurt Loder etc have been able to get her guard down. Another interview where Madonna seemed really relaxed was Larry King. Madonna doesn't like being interview by women in general. shes gets bitchy quickly when interviewed by women

She has been very warm and open with Oprah, Rosie, Ellen and she was lovely when she was on the View despite being surrounded by women who are always trashing her.

:megamanson:

if journalists or these showbizz types are uncapable

2 provoke a proper conversation it's because they r shit at what they do.

Madonna has always been very 'honest' in her interviews, if they engage her

in the conversation she goes all they way...

And she's THE pop star of the MTV generation, so of course she's gonna control

her on-camera image. Play the game dumb bitch.

Simple ! Look at ALL her albums covers, she's always shot from her left side, NEVER from her right. Same in this interview, Jean-Pierre wanna film her from her right side and she tells him not to shoot her from that side but from the other one. We all have a "more camera friendly" side ;-)

Madonna.jpg

That's interesting I never thought of this. Mimi-esque.

That's interesting I never thought of this. Mimi-esque.

Yes and there's another thing i noticed about M, on stage she's always the only very blond person. All her dancers are always darker haired than her, this way she always stands out visually.

She has been very warm and open with Oprah, Rosie, Ellen and she was lovely when she was on the View despite being surrounded by women who are always trashing her.

The first interview Madonna did with Oprah Madonna was quite cold and you could tell Oprah wasn't impressed. Maybe Im the only one that look beyond the endless asslick that occurs in interviews. Body language, eye contact etc says a lot