Post Brahim: post here pics of men you want M to get involved with

elijah

Guest Not4Pussies

Some of the pics posted here are of boys who belong in diapers. They look like they're not old enough to come yet.

Madonna needs a man. Older, distinguished, intelligent, fun, interesting, knowledgeable, empowering,...someone who's muscles would crush her. Someone with a real penis. Poetic, devouring, attractive, chiseled, kind, modest, humble. A loner, an exception to the norm. Funny, he must make her laugh on a daily basis. A man who knows how to fix a car. A man who knows what he wants. A man with hair on his chest!

I'm talking A MAN! Not a flimsy, pimple faced boy.

not my choice, shit.

tumblr_mvqqd0LIiw1r0v7jyo2_1280.jpg

Hopefully never

But if she's spent time with softie *model* and DJ Jesus Luz she could spend some time with Jude Law

At least it is somewhat more balanced in terms of tabloid fodder

Just find him a bit forced - I am Macho and all - *Keira Knightley's heavy lip-glossed pouting*

Some of the pics posted here are of boys who belong in diapers. They look like they're not old enough to come yet.

Madonna needs a man. Older, distinguished, intelligent, fun, interesting, knowledgeable, empowering,...someone who's muscles would crush her. Someone with a real penis. Poetic, devouring, attractive, chiseled, kind, modest, humble. A loner, an exception to the norm. Funny, he must make her laugh on a daily basis. A man who knows how to fix a car. A man who knows what he wants. A man with hair on his chest!

I'm talking A MAN! Not a flimsy, pimple faced boy.

:clap:

Someone really famous and good looking and shocking that it would explode all over the tabloids :fag: she deserves to be with someone who is actually crazy about her and good to her. I want her and her man to be a golden couple, like angelina and brad pitt :wow:

But I still feel like she wants to have fun with young boys for a while. Whatever works for her.

73874-gerard_butler_topless.jpggerard_butler_31.jpg

They both have the sex drive. Why not. I thought it was going to happen in 2010. But I don't think she's interested in actors anymore.

73874-gerard_butler_topless.jpggerard_butler_31.jpg

They both have the sex drive. Why not. I thought it was going to happen in 2010. But I don't think she's interested in actors anymore.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssss! I thought of including him in the first post but I thought most would ve hate him being paired with Madge! But he is S E X Y

"Madonna is the ultimate in our day and age of the grass being greenest. Guy Ritchie is a lucky man. I do happen to fancy Madonna. She rehearses her arse off. Goes to the gym every day. She does all that stuff to get it spot-on and then she delivers. I'm in awe of her drive."
Robbie-Williams.jpg

Andres+Velencoso+Cibeles+Fashion+Week+Ma

Recently on the market and has previous work relationship experience with a pop star.

He's very handsome but I doubt Madonna would want Kylie's sloppy seconds. People would attack her more than ever if she started sucking his cock.

Gerard Butler or Idris Elba would be awesome. They are both the hottest men in this thread. I think they are probably too old for her and she seems to pick guys (since Guy) who would be somewhat reliant on her.