Madonna's Harper's Bazaar 2013. STUNNING!!!

Mat.Guy

A blind 2 year old with no photography experience could make Madonna look great on camera...why?....ITS FUCKING MADONNA, she is VERY camera friendly. ICON. Can't say that for A LOT of other celebrities. MADONNA is a photographers DREAM client

Never knew this. Madonna is starting to open up and Share even MORE now. Terrible.. :(

"Madonna Shares Private Tragedy About Being Raped At Knifepoint When She 1st Moved To NYC!"

http://perezhilton.com/2013-10-04-madonna-raped-knifepoint-new-york-rooftop/?from=topstory_perezhilton

Madonna's rape is making worldwide headlines. Google her name in google news and it's pretty much all that comes up! Funny how all the news and gossip outlets copy each other.

Madonna's rape is making worldwide headlines. Google her name in google news and it's pretty much all that comes up! Funny how all the news and gossip outlets copy each other.

Yes, it's all over the news!

Guest Not4Pussies

Don't read the comments. Avoid them. It's that easy. Is it a bad thing that she opened up about being raped? A friend of mine text me abOut it saying he wished she didn't share that with the world as now people will feel sorry for her and she is revealing too much about herself. I just don't see it as a bad thing that she was open about it.

MADONNA BEING VULNERABLE!!

what has happened to madonna - where did this sift come from!? - to be so revealing and open...i guess, a true revolution can only start from within...and she is really doing that. I AM SO PROUD OF HER!

and i knew the media would focus on the rape, say that is why she is the way she is, but no. its all part of the game. so dont get sucked iin and just keep focused on the revolution within chickadees.

It certainly didn't make world headlines when she first discussed it 20 years ago, but, of course, that was pre-Internet.

source it please