Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

I haven't even seen this thing in full, yet I'm feeling extremely proud. This is obviously something that means a great deal to her, regardless of anything else.

And seeing groups of people gather on the street in different spots around the world for it? I'm just kinda verklempt.

For those asking the question "when will someone else ever?" I'll spare you the suspense, the answer is fucking NEVER. There will never be another.

Appreciate getting to participate with her and seeing it real time ... and not having to read about her in the history books in the future and WISH you had been around for it. We're here now, with her, and are some lucky motherfuckers.

:Loon musings:

Fantastic post LCD :clap:

I can't believe what I've woken up to holy mother of Kabbalah!

God it would be amAzing to see this for the first time on the street surrounded by people, I'm so jealous of you all!!

I LOVE M

There's no tangible, material change. I think that's kind of her point. She's trying to inspire us to lead by example in our own lives. It's a very nice sentiment. I love the video and the imagery. Doesn't make me feel politically motivated in the slightest though. I guess madonna inspires me in the gym and at work, politically I'm inspired by politicians.

Can't wait to watch the full HQ video.

haha

and dont be inspired by politicians, thats the worst thing you can do to free urself from ur own cage, they wont motivate you....art will, others will, the world around us will. etc.....oh well.

Ok, I know Im gonna get a lot of hate for this but. Is it bad that I fast forwarded the whole clip after watching a minute of it? Visually what I saw looked beautiful but I'm just bored. This kind of thing has been done by her many times before and others as well in recent years. Maybe I'm just looking for something more light hearted, fun, and fluffy in this time where all the headlines on TV are negative. Bored.....didn't excite me.

Ok, I know Im gonna get a lot of hate for this but. Is it bad that I fast forwarded the whole clip after watching a minute of it? Visually what I saw looked beautiful but I'm just bored. This kind of thing has been done by her many times before and others as well in recent years. Maybe I'm just looking for something more light hearted, fun, and fluffy in this time where all the headlines on TV are negative. Bored.....didn't excite me.

So you got that all from one minute? Wow!!! The film isn't about being "negative". It's to make you aware that you aren't a robot and can make a change. Certainly, people have expressed this before, but to what extent? I've yet to see anything like this by anyone.

No hate on this thread, only LOVE. :kiss2:

I think it's also good to remember that this short film is not the only part of this effort. If I read correctly, the whole art for freedom part of this will be an ongoing, collaborative, interactive digital experiment where anyone can submit ideas / creative, right? It's not only about Madonna's output.

No hate...but light hearted and fluffy? That's certainly not what the whole project was aiming for I'm sure :/