Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

I forgot to say my prayers

Baby Jesus on the stairs

MEANING: she is on a rush, she doesn't have the time to stop and pray, so she does a little pray for Jesus while on the stairs to not waste any time.

That's exactly what I thought since I first heard it.

Hi Madonna! When is Blond Ambition Tour coming to DVD?

σύνδεσμος

[–]_Madonna 9 βαθμοί 1 λεπτό πριν

when i can find the tapes in the archives

YES!!!!! Like mentioned in the BA Remaster thread in the tour section, she NEEDS an official archiver! It's a mess. It's all over the place, things are missing. Her team members are leaking and selling songs n photos. Things are getting thrown in dumpsters (like the first album stems). The only thing she preserves and saves are her outfits (which is cool and everything), but there is so much more in her legacy that needs to be preserved and restored!

hit a nerve?

Are you bringing out any more fragrances /perfumes? I have Truth or Dare but is there another called Naked as I cant seem to find it in any retailer's in the UK :( ??

[–]_Madonna[S] 4 points

49 seconds ago

dont get me started on that tired ass subject

This is confusing, is she talking about the perfumes in general, or is it about the fact that Naked isn't available everywhere? M releasing a perfume has been rumored for almost a decade now, and because of that I always thought it was her idea to put one out (I always thought it would be a good idea). Or maybe someone else is just pushing her to do these other projects...

So happy she addressed the MDNA bluray/DVD issues!

Me too! And so many people thought it was a stupid question that she would never answer! I'm glad she responded and even more so for the fact that she is aware of it! That totally sucks!!!

How did you get in to character for Evita? :-)

[–]_Madonna[S] 20 points

1 hour

ago

did a lot of research spent a lot of time in Argentina interviewing very old people that knew her learned how to tango read every book i could about her

Aww, that was lovely!

This is confusing, is she talking about the perfumes in general, or is it about the fact that Naked isn't available everywhere? M releasing a perfume has been rumored for almost a decade now, and because of that I always thought it was her idea to put one out (I always thought it would be a good idea). Or maybe someone else is just pushing her to do these other projects...

I think she's only referring to the fact she couldn't sell the Naked version in UK. Whatever possible reason, legal, logistic, manufacturing,....

She wouldn't talk like that about her perfumes.

about the perfumes i think she just means that she could care less about those kind of questions.. because really.. no one probably does.

she knows her fans would rather hear her discuss music and M herself instead of a perfume..

mat.guy: you have a point as well though.. could very well be your theory too.

the non-fan probably thinks she's poking fun at it, which isn't such a bad thing really ;)

I think she's only referring to the fact she couldn't sell the Naked version in UK. Whatever possible reason, legal, logistic, manufacturing,....

She wouldn't talk like that about her perfumes.

That's what I thought at first, and still continue too. Seems strange that it's not available and no direct answer as to why. Poor chelle has e-mailed and tweeted everyone and their brother as to how she can get her hand on it.

I forgot to say my prayers

Baby Jesus on the stairs

MEANING: she is on a rush, she doesn't have the time to stop and pray, so she does a little pray for Jesus while on the stairs to not waste any time.

Is someone seriously doubting Madonna knowing her own lyrics?

She was not joking, I've heard Baby Jesus on the stairs since day 1

You know what?

It was fun! I love her quick-wit humor, always have :)

It doesn't matter none of my Qs were answered, I think I enjoyed more reading her replies than waiting 5 minutes to post mine.

Will send a pic of course.

You know what?

It was fun! I love her quick-wit humor, always have :)

It doesn't matter none of my Qs were answered, I think I enjoyed more reading her replies than waiting 5 minutes to post mine.

Will send a pic of course.

I agree.

and also this was so much better than twitter! we got full answers when she wanted full answers and short witty ones when she wanted short witty ones. no ridiculous character limit. I really like this reddit thing actually. I still don't quite get it but it's less superficial opposed to how twitter sometimes can be. it's more in depth. none of that short memory superficial BS. (not that all of twitter is like this, but it's certainly perceived like that.)

my interpretation regarding the perfumes was she was pissed that they weren't in the UK..or something to that effect

yeah, i guess that at that time there was a problem with Naked being released WW or in the UK and that brought her a lot of fights with managers and business people, and now someone ask her about it and she's like: no, not again!

Like it was something hat she's tired to talk.

I agree.

and also this was so much better than twitter! we got full answers when she wanted full answers and short witty ones when she wanted short witty ones. no ridiculous character limit. I really like this reddit thing actually. I still don't quite get it but it's less superficial opposed to how twitter sometimes can be. it's more in depth. none of that short memory superficial BS. (not that all of twitter is like this, but it's certainly perceived like that.)

Absolutely. Plus the waiting time in between comment posting i think discourages nasty trolls.

Guest Pud Whacker

my interpretation regarding the perfumes was she was pissed that they weren't in the UK..or something to that effect

thats what i got, too.

omg what does she mean!!!! reading the whole interview!!

Q: Madonna do you ever think of writing an autobiography?
A: yup. but i feel like i need to live more of my life. a short one is coming out in Harpers Bazaar
and
brad pitt, luma, drag queens, power outages, amusement park rides, pussy riot, frank ocean, MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE
brilliant