Is this Paula Ciccone?

realityisalways

lol not her but does look like her. this is paula's photo from sept 3 (her hair isnt red, it's long, and her nose is bigger)

58791_10201897929472963_632065792_n.jpg

Now that's Paula. The eyes are the giveaway.

Guest Rachelle of London

I had some weirdo on my Twitter who was obsessed with Paula Ciccone, he used to tweet me stuff saying how she's more talented than Madonna, he managed to friend her on FB and started posting all her pics on Twitter was so random. He literally was a Paula fan!

Guest Rachelle of London

No

She never had any nose job nor a boob one

Her nose it's exactly the same as always

Do you remember the thread on here about Madonna having a boob job for RIT! :dead:

Paula was going to be the Madonna of modelling

Or so she thought

I do think she's cute attending her Detroit MDNA gig

She took part in the David Carradine's 2009 horror The Rain

Do you remember the thread on here about Madonna having a boob job for RIT! :dead:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

I mean people have u really seen a rhinoplasty job?

Ask Janet or La Toia

Madonna's nose is the same Italian nose of 1978. Her left profile is glorious but its size is slightly more visible when photographed frontally (unless she's slightly reclining her head which she has done in shoots). It's still a perfectly fine nose, there are far bigger noses and it photographs differently according to the angle. Give me Madonna's nose over Naomi Watts or Kidman's noses any other day. However Sharon Stone and Michelle Pfeiffer do have perfect outstanding noses

ROCK13.jpg

image881302.gif

nrj_fred_ns3.jpg

revolver_premiere_paris_benti_ns3.jpg

Shhhh... they don't like to have M's nose job pointed out here!

No

Perhaps there's just nothing that indicates so

Look at the photographs

If she had redone her nose it would be smaller and different which unless you have sight problems, clearly isn't the case

:)