Madonna Fans, M T-Shirts, Ppl with M Imagery

realityisalways

Remember this 2012's anthem?

look at his tshirt :)

haha yeah I remember hearing stories from younger high schooler M fans telling everyone in class "it's madonna on his t shirt!!" and they refused to believe it :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Madonna fans are so beautiful. The difference in seeing Madonna fans vs. that other group (in that other thread)... they couldn't be more different. Just beautiful

Yes first thing I noticed :lol:

The second one is the diversity in age representation and truly how many people not only in their 20s but also in their teens she has for fans, then again just being at one of her concerts you can spot that, truly amazing, such an enduring and broad appeal. Hardest working person ever

I was watching that 20min long Brazilian interview with Luciano Huck for the GLOBO network and I thought; "this woman rehearsed the show for at least 3 hours in the afternoon, then hit the stage for another 2 and at probably midnight still manages to find time and the strength to sit on the floor of her hotel's bathroom to talk to a journalist for over 20 minutes

Really great thread thanks!

Yes first thing I noticed :lol:

The second one is the diversity in age representation and truly how many people not only in their 20s but also in their teens she has for fans, then again just being at one of her concerts you can spot that, truly amazing, such an enduring and broad appeal. Hardest working person ever

I was watching that 20min long Brazilian interview with Luciano Huck for the GLOBO network and I thought; "this woman rehearsed the show for at least 3 hours in the afternoon, then hit the stage for another 2 and at probably midnight still manages to find time and the strength to sit on the floor of her hotel's bathroom to talk to a journalist for over 20 minutes

Really great thread thanks!

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...