Madonna Fans, M T-Shirts, Ppl with M Imagery

realityisalways

Wow is that hand painted?

Yes. When the MDNA Tour first started, I saw this girl on Madge's Facebook page that sported these AMAZING white Nike sneakers that had the American Life cover painted across. I loved it so much I asked her who had done it and she pointed me in the direction of Van Monroe.

Since I couldn't afford her exact pair, I went for a more economic option - black/white MDNA painted on Converse sneakers. I chose the image, of course.

Find it here: http://www.vanmonroe.com/portfolio/madonna/

The artist is great and I had my sneakers shipped in less than a month. People at the concert stopped me several times to take pictures of them. I freaking love these sneakers.

Yes. When the MDNA Tour first started, I saw this girl on Madge's Facebook page that sported these AMAZING white Nike sneakers that had the American Life cover painted across. I loved it so much I asked her who had done it and she pointed me in the direction of Van Monroe.

Since I couldn't afford her exact pair, I went for a more economic option - black/white MDNA painted on Converse sneakers. I chose the image, of course.

Find it here: http://www.vanmonroe.com/portfolio/madonna/

The artist is great and I had my sneakers shipped in less than a month. People at the concert stopped me several times to take pictures of them. I freaking love these sneakers.

Amazing! But I looked through the prices on the website and wow they are expensive!

Cazwell

tumblr_mxhrkvAR641smz1bpo1_1280.jpg

NYC Rapper Cazwell wearing a Madonna Tshirt out to Marco Ovando’s Bday party in New York City

I bet there will a lot of guys who are my type at that party.

Amazing! But I looked through the prices on the website and wow they are expensive!

Mine were about $150... Expensive, but it's a bit of an investment. Reserved for special occasions and it always "brings me back" to the concert - one of the best feelings in the world.