WHAT ABOUT: the wobbly screech in "Ray of Light" Live 8

Apples388

It just came out of nowhere didn't it? Well, maybe she JUST got away with it as the rest of the set was fab (although certainly not a PERF OF LIFE) I remember workmates talking about how great she looked too.

Guest SecretGarden

It was like, for those 30 seconds, she transformed into a crow. It frightened me at first but then I came to love it.

Guest SecretGarden

It just came out of nowhere didn't it? Well, maybe she JUST got away with it as the rest of the set was fab (although certainly not a PERF OF LIFE) I remember workmates talking about how great she looked too.

Yeah I never considered her live 8 performances to be that great (for her standards, at least) but everyone I knew was raving on about how she did the best performance there.

Oh, and I was gonna say, SHOUT OUT TO MICHELLE BUDD FOR HOLDING THE BANNER, but that must be during Like a Prayer....

She burned 423 calories that day!

Guest Fukujima

i loved it at the time and love it now. i remember i laughed on my coach when she screamed like that :rotfl:

and she got lot of positive reviews too

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is even better than the DWT tbqh

But in the DWT she didn't hit that note, she just did it lower, at least in Barcelona. I recall i was listening to the song, singing like crazy, but suddenly i kept silenced just because i wanted to know if she was going to sing that note, hahaha.