Rocco is recording music ?!?

Pressston

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't like them. I think they look hideous.

Be careful about having that opinion, I stated I didnt like them on another thread and was told off! hahaha

Be careful about having that opinion, I stated I didnt like them on another thread and was told off! hahaha

:lol:

I think they look hideous whoever wears them.

I mean, why cover up a beautiful set of teeth with those things? I don't get it.

Guest Rachelle of London

:lol:

I think they look hideous whoever wears them.

I mean, why cover up a beautiful set of teeth with those things? I don't get it.

Its gangstah!!!!!

:chuckle:

Mmmmmm I wonder how he got into a recording studio!!!!!!!?!!????? Has it occourd to anyone that he might be messing around while Mama's busy recording?

God I hope not if he is with Hardy Indigo Muanza, the producer who was responsible for the disaster called Superstar. He is the perfect producer for a kid's album. :D

Guest Rachelle of London

I used to call my traintracks grillz...he's not being serious when he says he's got grillz

Based on a lot of his posts, Rocco seems like a kid who messes around and posts stuff just to make his friends laugh and there's not more to it than that.

His friend seems pretty cool. I wonder what it is like for him being around Madonna so intimately all the time....probably doesn't phase him in the least as it's just his best friend's mom. Something that would KILL any of us is a simple common occurrence for him....lol.

.probably doesn't phase him in the least as it's just his best friend's mom. Something that would KILL any of us is a simple common occurrence for him....lol.

yeah right it's so strange when you think about it !

His friend seems pretty cool. I wonder what it is like for him being around Madonna so intimately all the time....probably doesn't phase him in the least as it's just his best friend's mom. Something that would KILL any of us is a simple common occurrence for him....lol.

Considering all the hubbub surrounding her, I'm sure whether or not he's a fan, it's still a pretty exciting experience to be a part of.

It's not even sure he knows how a big of a star Madonna really is and how much she achieved. Many young kids from today don't know her at all, she's generally irrelevant to the young generation.