The Elimination Game: Like A Prayer

Guest Lum

OMG! EY is out :(

Like a Prayer - 28

Cherish - 33

Where's that thread where I post songs I've grown to hate? Cherish over the flawless song that captures Madonna's essense like no other? Oh I can't wait for the next one.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Can't be bothered with this game anymore. Sad to see people fighting over Madonna songs. We all have songs we love more than others and this game has turned nasty. We all love Madonna's music anyway

Where's that thread where I post songs I've grown to hate? Cherish over the flawless song that captures Madonna's essense like no other? Oh I can't wait for the next one.

Oh, please...I could've said the same thing about OYH not winning the True Blue competition. I personally don't like Cherish and Express Yourself that much. I much prefer Oh Father and TDDUP, but the majority doesn't seem to. Every Madonna song captures her essence and shows a different side of her. Saying that EY does it better than any other is just not fair. Maybe some people are tired of EY being overappreciated and Cherish not getting any recognition at all?

Oh, please...I could've said the same thing about OYH not winning the True Blue competition. I personally don't like Cherish and Express Yourself that much. I much prefer Oh Father and TDDUP, but the majority doesn't seem to. Every Madonna song captures her essence and shows a different side of her. Saying that EY does it better than any other is just not fair. Maybe some people are tired of EY being overappreciated and Cherish not getting any recognition at all?

Okay...we all have our dreams.

I was exaggerating. What I meant was Express Yourself is not there because I had to work Friday and Saturday and went to a party on Friday night.

Well, that's the risk you have to take when participating in these games. I had to watch my fav not winning the last game, because I had to go to sleep. None of my favs will probably win any of the games, because I prefer M's non-singles or her more unknown singles like Angel, Bad Girl or Nothing Really Matters.