Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

wait. just had a thought. she's almost at 1 million followers. what if some monsters try to report her for that pic and get her banned on instagram? you know those kids will try it.

Nikki, Don't give them any ideas. :laugh: You know those dopey little monsters are dumb, they have to have someone to tell and show them what to do. Still laughing at how they are being "coached" on how to be nice to Mother Monster when criticizing her. :lol:

not appropriate showing underage children holding alcohol

In Europe (where they were) it's legal to have a drink of alcohol with dinner when you're a minor. Only in America can you get married, drive a car, own a gun and have a baby five years before you can drink a glass of wine. :lmao:

M-dolla needs to feature PRINCE ROCCO on a track for the upcoming album. #TurnUp #BottlePopppin #ItMustBeTheTanqueray

You're obsessed with M-dolla :lol:

I said since forever (and I will forever remind people of my reading ability) that Rocco would take note of Madonna's physical and provocative side while Lola would take lead from her more intellectual and detail orientated side.

Don't forget. She's a man and a woman. She's your worst nightmare.

ICONIC.

Such a fantastic concert with a fantastic audience & a fantastic opening track. Did you see that smooth footwork? I love it all to pieces. I even love how she casually forgets the words @ 1:23. That second chorus though, talk about legendary vocals:

EV-RUH-THAAAN :rotfl::inlove:

ICONIC

Such a fantastic concert with a fantastic audience & a fantastic opening track. Did you see that smooth footwork? I love it all to pieces. I even love how she casually forgets the words @ 1:23. That second chorus though, talk about legendary vocals:

EV-RUH-THAAAN :rotfl::inlove:

Word

Her dancing/choreo on S&S is beyond brilliant

Prefer her hair/face on 09 Part Deux, the opening outfit variation made it slicker too

I adored CS the second I heard it and loved that she opted to open the tour with it

Word

Her dancing/choreo on S&S is beyond brilliant

Prefer her hair/face on 09 Part Deux, the opening outfit variation made it slicker too

I adored CS the second I heard it and loved that she opted to open the tour with it

You see, I LOVED the 2009 redo and all it's changes, but I'm in the minority that liked the middle-part better; It framed her face in such a way that gave her this sinister, Evil Queen look. She was definitely more sunny & cheery during the second leg, which was fabulous, but I just love the WITCHdonna look of 2008 so much more! :wow: