My crazy aunt just called 2 explain the LAP video

acko

In case u didn't know:

'Her mother died when she was young, she was just so sad that she made jesus

black & sang Like A Prayer'

also she has a fantasy where she travels through time & she'll take books with

her on her journey 2 visit the Thriller-era Michael Jackson & warn him not 2 do plastic

surgeries & drugs, but she's a bit puzzled though cuz the universe might b rearranged & certain songs might not b recorded.

'But Madonna is just so smart, she had NO surgery, just fillers, she works out every day that's why her

body looks like a miracle :D. I remember with the masturbation on the bed they ripped up her picture

in Afghanistan with the veils & everything, but she gave a speech at the airport telling them 2 throw the 1st rock cuz she's very religious' :rotfl:

I feel kinda disrespectful posting it here, she's not well...but I listen 2 her 50 minute rants over the phone & talk 2 her every week cuz all my other relatives stopped answering her calls. :confused:

But her current obsession is George Michael 'Who is entirely 2 fat, she can't stand it cuz he's so gorgeous'....

:confused:

But her current obsession is George Michael 'Who is entirely 2 fat, she can't stand it cuz he's so gorgeous'....

:confused:

Love it. Ask her why he drove his car into a Snappy Snaps. (Surely he wasn't on coke...ha ha.)

Acko, You are so kind to take her calls :bow: and it is great that you share her hilarious theories as she most likely would feel honoured that people are hearing them. I loved reading her funny, sweet crazy thoughts. She sounds priceless really.