MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

No we have to wait till Monday for instructions and we already know where it's gonna be...what instructions would we need...show up an hour early, assigned seating (maybe, maybe not) and that's it. Lol

No we have to wait till Monday for instructions and we already know where it's gonna be...what instructions would we need...show up an hour early, assigned seating (maybe, maybe not) and that's it. Lol

haven't heard back from anyone so just hoping I didn't get lost in the shuffle... as for instructions I assume they'll tell you where to go and to bring ID

Fuck DVDs! Can you specifically say BLU-RAYS. I at least need BAT in high def. just ask if any of her previous tours will be getting re-released on BLU-ray?.

Also ask her what was her favorite destination of the tour was/her favorite place to visit in the world.

If she's only talking about the MDNA tour - I'd love to hear her talk about the power cut in Cordoba and what that was like for her.

In almost 30 years of touring - that really was a FIRST!

Why are you going on tour so fast after the record came out (hard candy/mdna)? don't you feel that more tv appearances, perfromances would have helped the singles in the charts and mdna sales in stead of the big drop in sales? do you think that a full on promo like you did for the ray of light and music albums isnt working anymore nowadays?

Ok, first of, Supernatural, Mensch and Hector, we're gonna need reviews of the dvd!

And if you can make a question, ask her if from now on her music releases will be only for the tours or if she will release new music when se feels inspired also. (Because she could release some in-between albums singles as she used to!)

Why are you going on tour so fast after the record came out (hard candy/mdna)? don't you feel that more tv appearances, perfromances would have helped the singles in the charts and mdna sales in stead of the big drop in sales? do you think that a full on promo like you did for the ray of light and music albums isnt working anymore nowadays?

Ask these questions and prepare for a death stare.

I would personally ask if her vision came to fruition exactly as she imagined. I mean, MDNA is such a comprehensive show in every aspect. The dancing, the theatre, the production, the imagery and the special effects! Amazing show.

Guest bluejean

I can imagine her answers to these questions.

Fan: When are you releasing BAT?

Madonna: *confused look* Blond Ambition? That show is so long ago I can barely remember it

Fan: When are releasing Reinvention?

Madonna: I thought we already have haven't we? (Looks at Guy)

Fan: Why don't you promote your albums anymore?

Madonna: I've never stopped promoting my albums

Fan: Why don't you make music that you're inspired to make instead of only recording when you have a new tour coming up?

Madonna: What? I don't understand the question

Fan: Are you planning on releasing a boxset like the one Caresse Henry was planning?

Madonna: No

Fan: What project are you working on next?

Madonna: Well, we're making a new movie first. It's (blah blah) *crickets chirp in the background*

Fan: Which is your favorite show that you've done

Madonna: This one

Fan: When are you planning a new album and tour?

Madonna: I'll start thinking about that once I've recovered from this last tour

Fan: Will you tour Australia again?

Madonna: Well my kids loved it there on previous tours so we'll see

I bet the instructions sent to the winners will include what NOT to ask her :chuckle:

btw, congrats to Supernatural and Hector!!!! 2 more days!!!

tumblr_m4i7i4faFq1r9pasw.gif

Guest bluejean

I bet the instructions sent to the winners will include what NOT to ask her :chuckle:

Have they ever had fan questions without a screening process? Somehow I doubt it.

I can imagine fans wanting to ask about BAT and them telling them to ask something relating to this current show. I can see questions about new projects being allowed but the answers won't really be very interesting.

Guest Fukujima

I can imagine her answers to these questions.

Fan: When are you releasing BAT?

Madonna: *confused look* Blond Ambition? That show is so long ago I can barely remember it

Fan: When are releasing Reinvention?

Madonna: I thought we already have haven't we? (Looks at Guy)

Fan: Why don't you promote your albums anymore?

Madonna: I've never stopped promoting my albums

Fan: Why don't you make music that you're inspired to make instead of only recording when you have a new tour coming up?

Madonna: What? I don't understand the question

Fan: Are you planning on releasing a boxset like the one Caresse Henry was planning?

Madonna: No

Fan: What project are you working on next?

Madonna: Well, we're making a new movie first. It's (blah blah) *crickets chirp in the background*

Fan: Which is your favorite show that you've done

Madonna: This one

Fan: When are you planning a new album and tour?

Madonna: I'll start thinking about that once I've recovered from this last tour

Fan: Will you tour Australia again?

Madonna: Well my kids loved it there on previous tours so we'll see

i can totally see this happening :rotfl:

Guest Not4Pussies

If they ask her about the no promo deal, she'll probably say yes, I promoted the album for 7 months, it was called a tour

Guest bluejean

If they ask her about the no promo deal, she'll probably say yes, I promoted the album for 7 months, it was called a tour

I think she would be bemused by half these questions. Like "why the fuck are they asking me this"

Im also kinda curious about the controversy on the tour. whether she heard from pussy riot, a follow up on the "promotion" of homosexuality in her concerts in russia, and about marine le pen.. (if she knew this thanks to Brahim & Kalakan.. or did she just inform herself) and how she portrayed herself in the NKM video with the newspapers & judging headlines etc.. actually any question about the NKM video seems good to me.. I think it's one of the only questions where she can't give a short & direct or brief and dismissive answer to..

but of course I also like the questions about her other tours, when BAT & co finally get a release.. but Im afraid she may just give some open answers on those like bluejean perfectly demonstrated.

oh and please nothing about gaga. although im sure some will wanna ask her if she had to pay for the btw part (she better say no, lol, or those monsters will see it as a "win" ;))

Guest bluejean

I think too if anyone asks her about Gaga again she's going to keep giving these "I think she's very talented" fake type answers. I think she got over stirring that pot pretty fast. It would be good if someone asked her the exact intent behind that mash up. I'd be interested to see how she side steps directly answering that. She'd probably say she was "paying homage" :chuckle:

I think too if anyone asks her about Gaga again she's going to keep giving these "I think she's very talented" fake type answers. I think she got over stirring that pot pretty fast. It would be good if someone asked her the exact intent behind that mash up. I'd be interested to see how she side steps directly answering that. She'd probably say she was "paying homage" :chuckle:

No she wouldn't.

lol classic ;) perfect answer ;)