MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Not4Pussies

For those of you that will be at premiere, don't forget that she will have a q and a. If theres an opportunity for fans to ask questions u must ask her about new album, secretproject release.

Yes, and no stupid questions please like "What's ur favorite colour" or "Do you approve of Lola's boyfriend"! Ask her concrete questions relating to her music, tour and new (non-movie) plans. The interviewers for the TVs mostly don't ask such things (see last year's interviews), so it's the fans' job to do it!

Legal residents of NY, NJ and CT better get your asses to epix hd twitter for tickets (you have until 4pm et) to retweet tweets.

https://twitter.com/EpixHD

(i'd probably drive to nyc to attend but the contest isn't open to residents of my state, boo!)

cant you just fill in a zipcode from the states they allow or something? not sure of how strict they are..

Guest Rachelle of London

Supernatural, so people with connections already know of they are going to the premiere?

yup, my friend got her tickets before the date was announced. she has lots of connections with Guy, so jealous!

cant you just fill in a zipcode from the states they allow or something? not sure of how strict they are..

Kinda doubtful. If they send the tickets to will call you'll need an i.d. to pick them up and i don't have an i.d. from those states.

Kinda doubtful. If they send the tickets to will call you'll need an i.d. to pick them up and i don't have an i.d. from those states.

You shouldn't need one

I'm obviously going to sit as close to her as I can, like I did for the W.E. premiere. 6 seats to the left and one row forward from me. I could see her the whole time! I'm elated right now.

I'm obviously going to sit as close to her as I can, like I did for the W.E. premiere. 6 seats to the left and one row forward from me. I could see her the whole time! I'm elated right now.

do you just walk in and pick a seat? I assumed they'd have a 'fan section' or something

Thanks. I'm still hoping, praying to win FB contest.

Good luck! Just so you know that mdna for a day prize isn't for tickets to the screening since they don't choose a winner until July 8. But still would be great to win.

Good luck! Just so you know that mdna for a day prize isn't for tickets to the screening since they don't choose a winner until July 8. But still would be great to win.

I know. I joined the FB contest posted on madonna.com.