Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

Madonna isnt as in the dark about what people say about her as she would like us to think I believe.

People act like she lives in this bubble, but she no doubt knows that many in the press throw jabs at her for being "too old" for certain things. If she didnt read the papers or had no clue about this she wouldnt have brought it up during the Nobody Knows Me interlude during her show.

But thats the thing about Madonna. She does what she wants, and when people throw jabs at her for it she doesnt say she is sorry. She just does it MORE.

Honey Madger dont care. Honey Madger dont give a shit. She just does what she wants.

Quoted for truth.

Have you guys seen some of the votings and comments on youtube of madonna's billboard acceptance speech? It's literally filled with those little monsters

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyDXxUfLbU8[/media]

I never read youtube comments. Its a wasteland of hate and negativity. People took youtube and twitter to project their own misery in real life. No wonder about her acceptance speech video being filled with so much hostility. With the internet the freedom of speech ultimately became a freedom of hate.

Here's an interview she did with Extra. Apparently, the DVD won't be out until September.

http://www.extratv.com/2013/05/20/exclusive-madonna-on-family-fashion-and-feuds/

You actually read that shit?

no it's about half the people voting down that video. it's something that would happen to a justin bieber video not freaking madonna!

Why do you care so much?

Just stop reading these comments! You can't people's opinions, and all that reading this crap will do is spoil your enjoyment

September???!!!!

Oh..then i just need to download it after airing online. Obviously she will sell it to other tv-s\webs before it is out

I read she makes 5 mi with these deals. Way more than selling dvds.

Here's an interview she did with Extra. Apparently, the DVD won't be out until September.

http://www.extratv.c...hion-and-feuds/

September!? I could be dead by then! Hurry it the fuck up woman!

And who the hell cares about Little Monsters writing negative things about Madonna. Its the Rocky Horror Picture Show Reject Geek Squad for crying out loud.

lady-gaga-fans.jpg

Why do you care so much?

Just stop reading these comments! You can't people's opinions, and all that reading this crap will do is spoil your joy

Err I just said it's not about the comments it's about seeing a huge bar of red where green is supposed to be! this is a madonna video not a kardashian honouring!

Err I just said it's not about the comments it's about seeing a huge bar of red where green is supposed to be! this is a madonna video not a kardashian honouring!

Yes and I said you should stop caring so much about what other people think and how they rate Madonna. It will only drag you down ...

Anyway .. September is faaar away but unless they heavily edit the show, we will have the concert in DVD quality on June 22nd, so I don't really care that much when the official DVD will be released.

Its some country group. Forget their name.

They tweeted after the show how great it was for them to meet Madonna.

Everyone is blinded by her light when she is in the same room with them. Even the most hardened haters crumble in her presence.

*cough*EltonJohn*cough*

Yes and I said you should stop caring so much about what other people think and how they rate Madonna. It will only drag you down ...

Anyway .. September is faaar away but unless they heavily edit the show, we will have the concert in DVD quality on June 22nd, so I don't really care that much when the official DVD will be released.

Yes, and I normally do. But this time I guess I didn't. (it's probably my hormones so whatever) Eh, moving on

September!? I could be dead by then! Hurry it the fuck up woman!

And who the hell cares about Little Monsters writing negative things about Madonna. Its the Rocky Horror Picture Show Reject Geek Squad for crying out loud.

lady-gaga-fans.jpg

I've seen Cosplay convention photos with better looking outfits. Lazy.