Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

She looks divine! Her face looks hard candy (but better this time) and her hair looks very bedtime stories. Her legs look amazing, too. Love her style

Guest bluejean

God it's a wonder she doesn't attend these things more often with all the adulation she gets :lol: Look at her lapping it up :lol:

Gaga and her team have just been CRUSHED !!!!!!!

True.

Have you checked TheOtherBore forum? The usuals aren't impressed (But that was to be expected really)

it's like they rolled out the 1992 model of Madonna for the show tonight. she looks great!

That was what I was going to say. THE FACE is right from 1992. I still can't believe this is true. 20 years and it seems not a day passed.

:bow:

Guest ditaluver

of course every media outlet throwing shade saying she wasnt appreciative. pisses me off. they focus of her joke about the mic stand in stead of the end where she did graciously thank her fans.

tumblr_mn3fzpAVbm1qm9x7no1_500.png

Currently obsessing over this shot of M with Celine backstage!! Too much perfection in one photo.

Hard to believe they're from the same gene pool.

I still can't believe how great she looks! So young and so fresh and most of all, so natural. Unbelievable and so great she pulls it out of the bag every time!

I love that she doesn't give a fuck and does exactly what she wants! Look at those people faces in the audience! They can't take it!!!

I still can't believe how great she looks! So young and so fresh and most of all, so natural. Unbelievable and so great she pulls it out of the bag every time!

:clap::clap:

When they have nothing to write her off for, they mention her age, as if it were a weapon. Pity that it's always her 54-year-old self having the number 1 tours and ww top 15 best-selling cds, not the male or female 20/30-year-olds who are supposed to be the NEW thing