Madonna is in Malawi

lori

People are jealous of her success. U know why people like tragic artists? Because they make them feel better about themselves. As for m, they only feel worse when being compared by her success. Like I said, if all she wanted was VIP treatments, she could have stayed in a hotel in NYC or other civilized countries, not that. S**t hole.

M ignores lies and bad talk about herself most times, which is something I've always admired (I don't have such restraint lol) ... but when it involves something very important to her like this, she will fight back. I hope the opposition realizes they've gotten into a match with one of the most determined women on the planet.

This is the woman whose sister supposedly helped herself to Madonna's money and basically only fired for it while it was tastefully reported as mismanagement of funds.

:chuckle:

And that alone makes any of their arguments against Madonna invalid and plain ridiculous to say the least

Somebody who's been pouring her own money and time into trying to help a country in such a critical situation. I bet we wouldn't be hearing any of this bullshit if there was any other A-list name associated to a project of this scale, As usual most of the press is loving this, while other vapid celebrity entities are always given a free pass and soak up praise left and right for doing barely anything at all. If you actually asked them what the capital of France is they'd need time to answer the question.

Madonna does not send checks to the Daily Mail to have positive stories written about her like the Kardashian do. Have you ever seen how many times per day the DailyFail publishes a story on them ? And usually praising them.

What I found the most amazing is how many media outlest manage to completely leave out any of M's own statements and turn her into an evil bitch again. "Madonna's angry because of her denied VIP status" is the topic most of the media adapts. Nice.

Anyway, I find it great that Madonna adresses the government's lies publicly and directly and with that said, I'm happy for her what she and her organisation accomplished now and what she will accomplish in the future.

Guest Rachelle of London

The press here are tearing her to shreds! I had to tunr off the radio in the kitchen! its awful...even my cousin just emailed me to ask my opinion....I swea I mustve typed more than 2000 words!

the UK is so over M and tbh I really don't fully understand why. As a nation we have just completely turned against her.

The americans here have a tendency to say it's because she 'dumped' us but it's not that, or at least it's not just that. Does anyone have a deeper insight?

Guest Rachelle of London

the UK is so over M and tbh I really don't fully understand why. As a nation we have just completely turned against her.

The americans here have a tendency to say it's because she 'dumped' us but it's not that, or at least it's not just that. Does anyone have a deeper insight?

I dunno why! I just think the UK press just despise her because she's still going! The average Brit's opinion on her prob hasn't changed, but obviously you have the twats that just follow the opinion of the Mirror or Daily Mail...

But this whole Malawi saga isn't going down good at all, its on the main news, I wonder if the 10 oclock news reports will report on it

A lot of people do criticise people like Madonna when they do charity work in Africa, places like that skin colour is a very important thing. Evil M is right

That's retarded though! Surely you don't agree with that?! A charitable person is a charitable person regardless of their skin colour. For somebody to be angry at a person just because they are white is pure racism. Right?

It's not the public. It's just the ignorant tabloid press. Who cares what those nothings think?

Guest Rachelle of London

That's retarded though! Surely you don't agree with that?! A charitable person is a charitable person regardless of their skin colour. For somebody to be angry at a person just because they are white is pure racism. Right?

I dont agree with it at all! A person doing honest charitable work whether they are white, black, blue or purple is a good thing. But there is a lot of hostility towards "white charity workers" in under developed countries.A lot of Madonna's critics when she first got involved with Malawi had that same mindset.

Guest Rachelle of London

ok so the BBC has spent ALL DAY slagging off Madonna...and surprise surprise they now have Angelina Jolie on the news and praising her efforts in Syria!

I love how the key fact in this story is not even mentioned in all those media reports :rolleyes: President Banda's sister was fired because involved in the embezzlement of $3m from a private donour destined to children who have nothing

"Madonna wants Malawi to be forever chained to the obligation of gratitude ..... " :lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

chelle, baby, turn off the tv an why on earth do you listen to the radio?

get yourself an ipod.

theyre ripping her to shreds, theyre writing lies and negative things about her

but we know how things are really going down

and madonna has spoken about it and is gonna keep going

lets not read into the negativity

The first time the UK heard about Madonna and Malawi in the same breath was when she adopted David. And I think that was the case for the rest of the world. So her charity endeavour was painted as a ruse in order to adopt the baby. No one realised she had begun the adoption process 12 months before and that she was already committed to Raising Malawi.

Guest Rachelle of London

hahah N4P its not music radio stations, its my news talk radio station, I'm obsessed with it! I have turned it off! Turned off the TV news aswell! Watching a doc on Sexual Health Clinics now hahahaha

I agree, I'm not gonna feed into it at all! its awful!

but the bbc are "respected" and known as a good news outlet, correct? so why do they not do any research on banda and her sister? I mean it's not that hard to find, many people are aware of it, yet they ignore it and rather gossip about madonna. I mean what the fuck?

I swear they have had a big beef with madonna ever since her first adoption! and all reporting grounded on absolute nonsense!

but the bbc are "respected" and known as a good news outlet, correct? so why do they not do any research on banda and her sister? I mean it's not that hard to find, many people are aware of it, yet they ignore it and rather gossip about madonna. I mean what the fuck?

I swear they have had a big beef with madonna ever since her first adoption! and all reporting grounded on absolute nonsense!

News isn't real anymore.