Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

Where do you guys get these "feelings" from though? :lol:

Seems like you're just guessing. No offense. There is no way she'll ever do Australia, ever. As soon as she announces a new tour I'm buying a ticket to opening night. I've got to see a Madonna concert in my lifetime and even better if I don't know anything about the show beforehand.

just reading your profile message, why on earth would you migrate to Europe from beautiful Australia! :shock: i would love to live there of all places

M: We have no electricity, but you know what?

Crowd: What? :laugh:

M: We have Love

M: We wanna hear music, so let's sing another song together. What do you wanna sing?

Crowd: Sorry, DCFMA, Music.

M: We have to choose one song.

Crowd: Material Girl, Music, Like a virgin

This seems like a weird dream!

Edited by Kilt

DO we need further proof that she is Godonna!

God

- A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.

- The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.

- A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, thought to control some part of nature or reality.

- An image of a supernatural being; an idol.

- One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed.

GODONNA!!!

Imagine how epic a proper documentary of this tour would have been. Never has one tour been so controversially fabulous. Such a missed opportunity but what a journey.

THIS!!!!!

I haven't even seen the show in person (which I regret, but whatever) but I feel so sad that it has ended and I'm gonna miss all the updates, the controversies, the complaints about her lateness (not really :lol:). Unlike her other tours, every show in this tour is unique - she did something different every concert and I loved that.

Obvi her BEST TOUR EVER :bow: :bow:

Guest pedrohdi

OMG :dramatic:

Can somebody please tell me what she says? I don't understand...

looooooooooooooooooool that´s why i lover her!!!! Ironic much?

I definitely won't deny M can be an impatient, selfish bitch at times but I don't think she's a cold hearted, mean bitch.....there is a big difference. I don't see how anyone who thinks she's a truly vile person could even be a fan of hers. Just sayin.....