Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

Guest bluejean

HAHA people on Facebook are saying she smoked onstage during Love Spent

She skipped Masterpiece but did Love Spent? At least she got her priorities right.

Most surreal Madonna concert EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

The power outtage was UN FUCKING BELIEVEABLE.

I was busy filming the show off the big screen in the GC - the video screens flickered green then EVERYTHING OFF - all video screens black - all sound off - all lights off.

Emergency lights came on illuminating stage and for another couple of minutes it seemed Madonna and dancers didnt' realise what had happened. When I turned the camera to the stage they were all still doing OYH.

Then she realised and it went really mad. They got her a loudspeaker and it didn't work and no-one in the whole place know what was going on.

A FULL HOUR LATER the show resumed with Vogue.

Oh - and a few jokes were played during the show - funny costumes during the last section and it looked like they put something in her drink for Human Nature!!!

OMG this woman faced everything with this tour lol now the only thing missing in her CV is being arrested in the middle of it lol at least she sat down to catch a breath hahahahaha

Soundcheck she did DCFMA - so it seemed that was planned.

Power outtage meant show didn't end till after 2am.

At end of soundcheck everyone on the tour came on stage for a big group photo with Madonna!!!!

Guest bluejean

Soundcheck she did DCFMA - so it seemed that was planned.

Power outtage meant show didn't end till after 2am.

At end of soundcheck everyone on the tour came on stage for a big group photo with Madonna!!!!

What is your footage like from these last 2 shows? Did you film much of the soundchecks?

I filmed all the soundchecks from both.

I just fucking WISH I could magic it online. I'm away here with a not-so-good laptop which cannot really handle the HD video.

It's pissing me off. I have both shows filmed in full off the screen - and both soundchecks filmed from GT (GC in Cordoba - GT was closed for soundcheck)

I wonder if she is already on her way back home leaving this nightmare behind lol. I hope she takes a long and deserved holiday to recover her health and sanity.

DCFMA at Cordoba soundcheck was done before gates opened tho - so we only heard that one.

Inside today we saw :

I Don't Give A

TUTR

Celebration

I'm a Sinner

(from memory)

She also talked nicely about it being the end of the tour. And filmed all the crew going on stage for the big group photo.

LAP tonight was the best I have ever seen. Very very emotional. And again she had the Argentinian flag.

Towards the very end she also took another argentine flag off a fan which had "I Love MDNA" (or something) and held it up as she sang the very last line. It was a STUNNING PERFORMANCE.

Yes sadly I've not got DCFMA filmed anywhere - but I did film Holiday and Spanish Lesson perfectly off the screens in Chile - and also both those perfectly from the stage (taken in Gold Triangle) during the Chile sound-check (watch out for Rocco's dancing in SL during the soundcheck - HILLARIOUS IN THE EXTREME).

Oh and she started the show at about 11:30 tonight in Cordoba.

There were 2 warmup DJs. One I don't know his name (he was very good tho) and then Laidback Luke (who played for over an hour).

Oh - and a few jokes were played during the show - funny costumes during the last section and it looked like they put something in her drink for Human Nature!!!

Wow.. tell us more about the costumes, and the changes... she always do that in the last show...