Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

and so is ur mama.

great arguement. A little bit more intelligence in your arguements would be vdry appreciable. But if you cannot justify your argument, dont become personel.

great arguement. A little bit more intelligence in your arguements would be vdry appreciable. But if you cannot justify your argument, dont become personel.

What argument? Danni the security guy was trained in the Mossad...I'm not becoming personel.

What argument? Danni the security guy was trained in the Mossad...I'm not becoming personel.

I just wanted to know the mossad thing. Thank you for the enlightenment.

I like that grey haired one who's in IGTTYAS, he calls here 'mam' when she's talking about the rain in Ireland.

He took my camera during UFG after I blinded Demonna with my flash light during curtain call.

I like that grey haired one who's in IGTTYAS, he calls here 'mam' when she's talking about the rain in Ireland.

He took my camera during UFG after I blinded Demonna with my flash light during curtain call.

i like grey haired men in general!!!! :naughty:

Thank you for all the videos.

Don't Cry For Me Argentina is outstanding. I love that performance and it moved me more than the Sticky and Sweet version.