Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Who is the hot guy with the beard showing her out the door in the above video?

Flop UK fan :laugh:

He's been her bodyguard and driver forever, since she bought a house in London basically. He's been seen mainly around her when she was doing something in Europe for the past few years, but lately he's been following her everywhere. They'd make a great couple, rather than the lifeless twinks we've seen her with in recent times

Flop UK fan :laugh:/>

He's been her bodyguard and driver forever, since she bought a house in London basically. He's been seen mainly around her when she was doing something in Europe for the past few years, but lately he's been following her everywhere. They'd make a great couple, rather than the lifeless twinks we've seen her with in recent times

I am a fan of Madonna. I do not tend to follow her staff, although in his case I would make an exception. He is a handsome guy and he could guard my body.

I am a fan of Madonna. I do not tend to follow her staff, although in his case I would make an exception. He is a handsome guy and he could guard my body.

I know dear J/K :tongue:

He's guest-starred in so many M pap shots these past few years :inlove:

you can start your own "interesting" thread, and people have uploaded pics, reviews and videos of the 2nd BA show loool

You're not funy dude.

Still 90% in the last pages was just a bla bla bla......so put your sarcasm in your ugly ass .....bye....lol

Edited by Her Madgesty