Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Guys you gotta remember that they are dancers, they are not fans like we are, Sasha has danced for many artists and probably will do after MDNA, yeah she shouldnt of tweeted her opinion like that but Madonna is her boss, not her idol! Some of the dancers are big fans of M but a lot of them this is just a job, I had a convo with one of the dancers and he didnt even know what Blonde Ambition was, Madonna is his employer for now and then he will go onto something else after December.

I dont think Lilou was fired either cos they hired Neguin in the Summer he joined them in September and Lilou left in November

It's not a matter of being a fan or not, it's a matter of respect and gratitude. If they had issues, then they should voice it privately and not on twitter for everyone to see. Whether they worked for others before, I have no doubt this is the biggest gig they've ever had & will benefit their resumes like no other. Even for that alone, they should be grateful.

BTW, someone should twit Brahim & let him know his friend is a dick.

Their days are numbered anyway (literally - the last show is less than a week). So who cares. Queendonna will have moved on to hipper, hotter and younger dancers by the next tour for the 2015 saison. :queenbitch:

That's the point people were trying to make.

As I said previously, the dancers can have their own opinions and disagree with M on whatever issues (I don't expect anyone around her to agree with her 24/7), but it's rude and disrespectful to shade her/her work publicly like that. It's unprofessional and the way Lilou acted previously, acting like his employment with her is nothing and just putting her down because he was fired or quit before it was over, just comes off bitter & arrogant. They don't have to be her fans nor worship the ground she walks on, but at least have the courtesy to show her some respect & be grateful, at the very least while the tour is still going on.

Why make it easier for others, especially the press to trash her? Many have said she's been good to them, so I don't get the disrespect toward her.

Very true! I agree with that completely, but just because it is Madonna doesnt mean that they cant have an opinion, ...she did say it is not her proudest moment not anything bad about the show but she shouldnt of aired her opinion so publicly, thats not professional at all

And if she had problems with this part of the show, she should have not participated in the first place. It's not like M just added this at the last minute. I bet she's gonna milk the fact that she was a part of this tour for future job applications. She's not only unprofessional, she's hypocritical & very ungrateful.

Guest Not4Pussies

She may be just a boss to them but after spending so much time together and working beside fucking Madonna, some of the dancers become very close to her. They have formed bonds, they are close to her kids, they admire her work ethic, they admire her as a mother, as a person, they are inspired by her and a lot of them respect her and defend her. Just look at her documentaries how close she gets to the dancers, how some of them return on tours, how she is still friends with some of them. That Lilou dancer is bitter. He took Sashas tweet as a good opportunity to disrespect Madonna.

Their days are numbered anyway (literally - the last show is less than a week). So who cares. Queendonna will have moved on to hipper, hotter and younger dancers by the next tour for the 2015 saison. :queenbitch:

gis70.jpg

:inlove:

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh, you mean MY future husband! The only thing keeping me from proposing is his love for Shitty Minaj.

He loves Minaj? Like how? Like we love M?

And if she had problems with this part of the show, she should have not participated in the first place. It's not like M just added this at the last minute. I bet she's gonna milk the fact that she was a part of this tour for future job applications. She's not only unprofessional, she's hypocritical & very ungrateful.

Another interesting thing is that she tried out for LG's tour, which features machine guns, blood, & killing as part of the show. She also didn't make a comment when earlier shootings happened. Neither did Lilou for that matter. :lol:

Exactly. Bunch of nothings will be replaced soon enough anyway (hopefully with a bad reference from The Queen herself) Except maybe that hot piece with the stubble that stands to her left during her Disasterpiece speech! (we're not actually expected to know their NAMES are we?) :queenbitch:

Exactly. Bunch of nothings will be replaced soon enough anyway (hopefully with a bad reference from The Queen herself) Except maybe that hot piece with the stubble that stands to her left during her Disasterpiece speech! (we're not actually expected to know their NAMES are we?) :queenbitch:/>

You're right I suppose. She has been known in the past to keep ONE of the DREGS for another tour (the skinny one she gave a guitar to; the one from the Nelly Furtado video; the lesbian contortionist; the Nike girl and Carlton (we can remember his name because he actually had SOME personality)) but that's really about it. I guess those two NOTHINGS that badmouthed her now will be eating their words in TWO YEARS or so when they will GROVEL and audition for her AGAIN but will be TURNED DOWN. :queenbitch:

Do they seriously not realise that the only way is DOWN from here? I would have felt SORRY for them if I hadn't seen this happen SO MANY TIMES. Has any of her dancers or backing singers EVER become a STAR in their own right?

EXACTLY. :queenbitch:

Yes my future lover Kupono even tweeted I LOVE MY BOSS!!

W

Which dancer is Kuponi ???

I like Adriene Galo :D

BTW, as far as I know, Madonna has to some previous dancers still contact, e.g. Sofia, Mowie, Jason, this french guy who is in Argentina with her right now and to other dancers from other tours. I only think she has contact to those who she likes.

Of course the dancers can have an own opinion but I wish more loyality and respect.

It's callous and disloyal in any job to publicly badmouth your bosses. Of course we all bitch about our bosses but most of us have the decency and TACT to do it in private to a small group of friends who we don't actually work with. These idiots are doing it for the WHOLE WORLD to see.

On the bright side of things, this MAY herald an appearance from DEMONNA. I can imagine her face would be QUITE the picture when Guy Oseary tells her about this as she's doing her daily 60-minute stretching exercise.

You're right I suppose. She has been known in the past to keep ONE of the DREGS for another tour (the skinny one she gave a guitar to; the one from the Nelly Furtado video; the lesbian contortionist; the Nike girl and Carlton (we can remember his name because he actually had SOME personality)) but that's really about it. I guess those two NOTHINGS that badmouthed her now will be eating their words in TWO YEARS or so when they will GROVEL and audition for her AGAIN but will be TURNED DOWN. :queenbitch:

Wouldn't it be a most MYSTERIOUS OCCURRENCE if those disloyal "dancers" JUST HAPPENED to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and a TRAPDOOR was to SUDDENLY OPEN or one of those movingblockthingys was to RISE at an INOPPORTUNE MOMENT. Who knows what dreadful accident could happen? It really would be MOST UNFORTUNATE :queenbitch:

Wouldn't it be a most MYSTERIOUS OCCURRENCE if those disloyal "dancers" JUST HAPPENED to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and a TRAPDOOR was to SUDDENLY OPEN or one of those movingblockthingys was to RISE at an INOPPORTUNE MOMENT. Who knows what dreadful accident could happen? It really would be MOST UNFORTUNATE :queenbitch:

"DEMONNA claims NO RESPONSIBILITY for any LIVES lost on the MDNA Tour." I bet it's in the FINE PRINT in their contract that these ILLITERATE LITTLE BLEBS forgot to read. :queenbitch:

Madonna.jpg